Support Forums

Full Version: Out of the blue...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am just curious, why don't we have an innuendo section on SF for more sexually related subjects???
I would guess it's to keep the site PG-13.
Exactly what Swat said. There are people here who are still 11-13 years old, which may be a little young depending on the content that is posted there. They still have things to learn, and if they have to make assumptions by themselves based on things that others say that might not know what they are talking about that might not be such a good idea.

And I don't think Omni wants to add anymore forums right now anyway since SF is still fairly small. You need a certain formula for the ratio of forum topics to number of active members in order for the site to be successful. I think everything should be concentrated into the emotional support areas anyway.
You have something you want to Bragg about L3g1tWa5te LOL
95% of the people on HF are 11-13 lol, so there isn't really a difference since most of Support Forums users come from Hack Forums.
(01-27-2011, 04:14 AM)iBored1x1 Wrote: [ -> ]95% of the people on HF are 11-13 lol, so there isn't really a difference since most of Support Forums users come from Hack Forums.

In general though most people on SF seem to be at least 16 or 18. And others are in their 20's from what i've seen. I am 28 years old myself.

From my experience, some seem to have matured more than others Smile That's just the way things are.
would be i good idea for some but the site would nt be able to control it...........me myself am 24 but anyway i think SF is a pleasant enough place anyway and if i wanted some sexual content there are plenty of other sites around ;)
(01-26-2011, 09:37 PM)Mr. President Wrote: [ -> ]You have something you want to Bragg about L3g1tWa5te LOL

Yes guys, its about time I told you all. I have an overpowered sex drive xD
(01-27-2011, 09:13 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Yes guys, its about time I told you all. I have an overpowered sex drive xD

I thought he was inferring that you had a smoking hot girlfriend or something similar to that lol Smile
I honestly think people on here are older than the people at Hackforums.
Pages: 1 2