Support Forums

Full Version: Am I Insane people, help plz...??? -.-x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok ever since I started liking this really fine girl started talking to her for about a month now... I asked her what she was, American... British... etc... She tells me she is Russian. Now ever since then I have been hearing the words "Russia" + "Russian" like no effing tommorrow at least once a effing day someone brings that up... Russia....Russian this Russian that...... Does This mean something? I have heard that word at least 100 times in the past 5 weeks more than I have ever in my life. I crap you not I am being flat out serious. Now my mom brings up out of the blue: "Oh, did you know at a Russian air port 180 people died in a bombing???" and in my head I say "Did she say... Russian?..." Someone tell me what this means!???! is god telling me something.. I don't know!!! Please respond I need to get this off my head because I actually like her and this is outrageous... Oh I forgot to menshion today at my mom n dads business a Russian lady walks in too, orders stuff walks out... OMG... ! What the odds of that in ONE DAY... Something is telling me something.
I can't tell you if it's religion based or not, many users have different beliefs that'll provide different answers. Me, I don't think there's nothing wrong. You're just going a little bias about it since that's where the girl is from, and she's fine, you really like her, etc. If you think it's such a problem, you should seek help from a counselor or someone of the sort. You'll receive opinions on this matter, not facts. The best thing to do is to talk to someone who's certified for this.
(01-25-2011, 08:59 PM)Dii xOx Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell you if it's religion based or not, many users have different beliefs that'll provide different answers. Me, I don't think there's nothing wrong. You're just going a little bias about it since that's where the girl is from, and she's fine, you really like her, etc. If you think it's such a problem, you should seek help from a counselor or someone of the sort. You'll receive opinions on this matter, not facts. The best thing to do is to talk to someone who's certified for this.

Ok because its just really weird thats all...

you are pussy deprived bro.

Get her. It's a sign
Maybe you haven't noticed that people around you talk about Russians so much because you never really gave a damn; that is, until you met this girl. It is possible that thinking of this girl, has influenced what you selectively listen to.
Your just starting to hear it now because its on you mind thats all if your girl was Swedish you would start to notice things and news about Sweden more!
(01-26-2011, 03:42 PM)Mr. President Wrote: [ -> ]Your just starting to hear it now because its on you mind thats all if your girl was Swedish you would start to notice things and news about Sweden more!

Do you think so... sounds like a reasonable fact...

It's a subconscious thing, now that you have an interest in a girl from Russia, you want to learn all you can about it and thus actually notice these things that you wouldn't have given a second thought to before meeting her.
You sound like you need to take a few breaths and calm down really. It's common to hear a specific word if it's important to you for some reason. Just like your name. If someone is farther away than normal, you will hear your name more often than others names because it's become a habit to your subconscious. Same with your girlfriends name even. You will notice it everytime someone says your girlfriends name without even having to think about it much.

Nothing to do with God, unless your religious. Then you can believe that. But you aren't going insane.
your are just hearing it that much because you are thinking about it. you were hearing russia as much before as you are now
Pages: 1 2