Support Forums

Full Version: Weight trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
trouble is a light word.

I didn't grow up fat, i was skinny and fast and liked sports.

now my BMI is 33.8. I am obese. and i don't like it.

I've tried the gym, no luck.

I think it's my meals, so i'm going to try one last time to drop 24.6Kg inorder to be at a decent weight.

I need this to happen, i have so much planned that involves my health.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a tredmil and a bowflex at home.

inb4allthetrollstroll
Age?
Weight?
I'm assuming slow metabolism now but was it fast when you were a little younger?
What's the typical meal you eat?
age 16
weight 104.6KG

i have a good metabolism, it's normal as in not too fast and not slow like my brothers and mother.

typical meal is not anything fat.

Something like Rice, With some tuna on occasion. and a salad.

My meal isn't unhealthy it's my portions.

and i really need to lose this weight.
In desperate cases, there is this approved drug called Xenical (generic name: Orlistat) that won't remove your fat, but would prevent your body from absorbing fat content from the food you eat. With proper diet, this can help lots. Problem is, your stools will become very soft and messy due to the unabsorbed oils being expelled from your body.
You need a good mental attitude and just go out and exercise.
Whether it's going on walks, runs or on your tredmill.
Even go out and play football with friends or something will help.
Obviously if your're having big portions at dinner just cut it down and the weight will start going. Smile
(01-24-2011, 01:07 AM)barr Wrote: [ -> ]age 16
weight 104.6KG

i have a good metabolism, it's normal as in not too fast and not slow like my brothers and mother.

typical meal is not anything fat.

Something like Rice, With some tuna on occasion. and a salad.

My meal isn't unhealthy it's my portions.

and i really need to lose this weight.

Okay then you are going to want to continue to eat like that, sounds haelthy enough, what you need to add on to your daily routine is excersice, 2 kinds would be best. Do some weights and then a half hour or more of cardio, depending on exactly how high your metabolism is, you may want to eat 5 smaller meals a day instead of 3, eating 3 or less will actually force your body to react and slow down your metabolism so that could be one of the issues.
(01-24-2011, 08:04 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Okay then you are going to want to continue to eat like that, sounds haelthy enough, what you need to add on to your daily routine is excersice, 2 kinds would be best. Do some weights and then a half hour or more of cardio, depending on exactly how high your metabolism is, you may want to eat 5 smaller meals a day instead of 3, eating 3 or less will actually force your body to react and slow down your metabolism so that could be one of the issues.

That is mainly what my daily diet routine consists of. I would recommend it seeing as Im pretty fit and my BMI is where it should be. Good suggestion swat Smile
yeah,

so instead of going on the tredmil, which i hate, i have decided to run, no were in particular, but you know just run. Like 15 laps of my house. then inside on the bowflex, then run then blowflex, etc.

I am also looking for a sport or something to do eg boxing/kick boxing/CQC
if you work out well enough and eat right you can probly get away with eating as much food as you would like and get in good shape.
Do as my GF did and only "eat" water/coffee/tea. Do it for a month, eating as low as you can. It will give good results.
But it can fudge up your health.
Pages: 1 2