Support Forums

Full Version: Help please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Iqueefblood

i'm very desperate for help.
i'm 16 with 'bipolar syndrom'
I can hardly sleep because my thoughts over - come me.
I really want too learn how to meditate, I wanna be one with myself.
Please someone message me and help me.. this isn't a joke.

Be calm,
And if you cant try to fall asleep earlier around 10:00pm?
To help being bi-polar concentrate on happiness.
Look up some pictures or video's of the past that makes you happy and smile.
Laughter is the best medicine.
Just make the best out of it. Be as happy as you can; thinking of other things and hanging out with friends can help you with that. Stay close to your family too, for they will be your last line of support when no one else will support you.

Eat dark chocolate too, it can make your brain produce endorphins that give you an equal amount of pleasure as having sex. I know it's not enough to totally turn your frown upside down, but trust me, chocolate really helps. The purer, the better.
I'm from and sent to live Ndhari Houdtk and to forget the past
You can forget the past by many things
You can live your life in happiness through friends or assistance
The work of the charity will feel happy
I wish you a happy time
Try taking deep breathes at times.
Try yoga? Or some other form of relaxation method.
there are many sites that show other people's failures. nobody is perfect and that is a very good way to see that, plus many of them are funny so they can make you day
Well you are obviously disturbed because your name is "Iqueefblood". What kind of a name is that?
If you want to learn how to meditate, there's tons of tutorials on youtube that show you how to get started.
I agree with most of the posters before me and suggest that you google and youtube it.
Pages: 1 2