Support Forums

Full Version: Friend Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically, one of my bestest friends I've had is just totally and utterly pissed off at me. We've been best friends since around the start of the Academy(High school for you americans Smile) Anyways.
He's just totally pissed off at me. He was pissed off at our other friend and then he just let it all out about me.
In the past year or so his Dad left his mum, and his brother left to live in Australia. And his other brother has gone to uni. I apparently never asked him how things were and that with his family.
The reason I didn't do this was because you know sometimes it's best not to mention things in case they wake up and see what's happened?

This happened earlier tonight, we were out. And I left the group just to go and hang with some female friends. Then on MSN he just totally freakin blew it, all this crap about 'Broes before hoes' practically saying I have to stay with the group and that I can't hang out with any of my other friends.

I don't know what to do guys... this is like my bestest friend. I'm in alot of his classes, in his form class. And we hung out all the time.
Help. ):
-Pup.
He should understand that he and the other guys are not your only friends. They don't own you and they can't restrict you from befriending other people. It's not like you're leaving the "group", right? Anyway, try talking to him about it; if he doesn't understand, then he probably isn't a real friend.
yes i must agree with that alittle but also friends should also have each others backs in hard times.its what friends are for.Maybe he just thinks that you dont really care because you have nt asked.just explain to him that you are sorry and try to talk to him alittle bit about whats really wrong and he might open up
(01-22-2011, 01:29 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]He should understand that he and the other guys are not your only friends. They don't own you and they can't restrict you from befriending other people. It's not like you're leaving the "group", right? Anyway, try talking to him about it; if he doesn't understand, then he probably isn't a real friend.

That is a perfect explanation.
If people are going through emotional times (like parents splitting up) they rarely react in a logical way like they normally would. i think the best thing you can do is just ignore his outburst and continue being his friend and help him out if he is having a hard time with his folks.
Best friends share their emotional side as well. I mean, you should talk to him about stuff, about his life, family.
Since a lot of people area leaving in his family, he might be scared to loose you as well.

Just talk to him about it, in a more emotional way.