Support Forums

Full Version: Just got a call...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nevermind. Requesting any admin/mod to delete this thread.
I was interested on hearing what you had to say.
TL;DR version: Some random girl called me, i got to know her name, where she lives and where she goes to school. She was claiming to love me truly and had crush on me for about 4 years now. So i just completely ignored her and didn't take the call seriously even though i obviously should have as she just cried because she kept saying i do not love her :/ I thought it was a joke but apparently it was not. At the end of the call, she said that "I'll stop bothering you as you do not seem to love me" and i was just like "Err... Okay, bye" and then we hung up. So i was basically asking if i should get known to her if she really ment what she was claiming to? Because i might have just missed the opportunity of my life.

Btw, i do not even know how does she look like Smile
It's a joke with her friends.
Maybe she really cares about you.
I doubt someone would call up someone they care for and express there feelings over the phone.
If I expressed my love to somebody it would be in person.
(01-21-2011, 08:27 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt someone would call up someone they care for and express there feelings over the phone.
If I expressed my love to somebody it would be in person.

How far away does she live away from you? If she lives close then that is pretty wrong on her part.
But if she lives far away then it's understandable why she can't meet you in person yet.
She lives around 2 miles from me and she said she was not able to contact me earlier because she was afraid on my response. Anyways i did think that it's a joke for most of the call, but at the end she said "Well i'll stop bothering you as i see you do not have any feelings for me" and that made me think whether is this true or not. Also the thing that really got me thinking was that she really knew all about me and full names of my friends o.O
Thanks for your feedback guys/girls.

~J4mmy
It could be a joke or it could be real.
It isn't real. She never met him!

Seriously guys how can you not see this?
Pages: 1 2