Support Forums

Full Version: My degree plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so im on a triple masters degree plan, its a doube major in telecommunications engineering and electrical engineering, and a degree in neuroscience, all at the same time, and im aiming to have it done in less than 4 years.

the classes themselves arent really hard, and I like my degree, but im really lonely, I have a gf that doesnt hug me, kiss me, or even wanna hold my hand, and I worked realy hard to get her, and Im at a loss. I live over an hour away from school to be near her, and the school is offering to pay my rent if I move to the school grounds and work for them, what should I do?
Look at your future, if she doesnt show any emotion/care to you then does she love you? Degree is important, gf is important.
I think you should pick your carrier over that girl man there will be girls later if you have moeny and etc....
It's a decision only you can make but personally from your description I would go for the career.
It would be different if she was a loving gf.
What does the girlfriend get out of the relationship if that type of connection isn't there? :S Your hard work should have been for at least those basics. But for your degree that sounds like something as a good start, then maybe you can sort other things out. Communication is important though, so let her know how you feel about the situation your in for support. If she doesn't take interest then I dont see the point of having her, but it's different to see those things when YOU have emotions for someone yourself.