Support Forums

Full Version: This Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you may remember this thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13914

If you don't and feel like catching up then have a bit of a read. Or, for those that are too lazy, like me, here's the TL;DR version.

I find a chick, she cheats on her BF with me, she breaks things off with me, few weeks later dumps her BF, few months later moves to Japan for 1 year, she meets new guy, they have sex and he's ugly as sin.

So now she's back in Australia and we met up yesterday. I told her that I've changed a lot since she left, I've lost 35 KG, started going to the Gym, dressing different and I got a haircut which looks pretty good.

So we meet up and her eyes widen and her jaw drops, best reaction I could have hoped for. She was there with her Japanese friend that I told her to bring and she didn't understand what was happening so I showed her my picture on my license, then she freaked out aswell, it was fantastic.

So we got to talking, she couldn't believe how much I'd changed and all that jazz. So we spent about 3 hours walking around town. The entire time she still couldn't believe I'd changed so much and she kept rubbing me and poking me and pinching me. Trying to feel out my new body I guess, and she still couldn't get over it.

So as you might have inferred from my last thread. I pretty much decided that I wasn't going to have sex with her, turns out, I'm a f*cking push over. No, I haven't had sex with her, but I'm fairly sure that's where it's going. The entire time we were joking about getting a room, having a threesome and all that kind of stuff, but the vibe I was getting was that she actually meant she wanted to have sex.

So as we were about to part for the day, she got out of my car and I said to her "If you ever want to hook up, you have my number." and she didn't object to it. I've been flirting but as a joke, and I'm fairly sure she's serious.

So later that night on FaceBook, she writes on my wall that "We need to hang out again before I leave." So I talked to her about it and she wants some one on one time with me instead of with her and her Japanese friend. So at the time I'm like "Sure, name the time and the place." then later I realised what it actually meant.

I'm fairly sure that if I looked like I used too she wouldn't have even offered. But now that I'm good looking with muscles and such she's been all over me.

I asked her about the guy she is in a relationship and she said that she's probably going to break it off with him next week. So if I'm right, she's f*cking up another relationship just for me lol.

But last time I was conflicted because we were cheating and I couldn't stop thinking what I'd feel like if I were in the BFs position. But now, she's practically breaking off her relationship beforehand.

So I'll be straight with you guys like in the last thread. I'm a virgin, I'm 19 and I want my first time to be special. Not in a hotel room with a chick that's going to be moving 6 hours away at the end of February.

I want it to be with someone I really care about, I care about this girl but there's 2 things. I think I can do better and she can't give me what I really want which is a relationship.

But we shall see, hormones cloud my judgement. I do my best to stay in control of everything at all times, but when the hormones start flowing crap gets hazy and I do things I wouldn't normally do.

So what do you guys think I should do?

Lose my virginity to a girl that will, if I do it with, have ruined 2 relationships to be with me.

Or:

Should I do my best to resist her and find someone that I really like, then, when the time is right, have sex with her in a comfortable place instead of a hotel room.
As you said above you want it to be special, and doing it with that girl, is not special. She is just a golddigger by the sounds of it. Forget her, yes you can do better. Don't waste your life. If you are really "desperate" you could do it but she will just forget about you after a while, comeon bro, can't you see she will mess your life up, again?
Don`t do it bro It`s not worth it sure you can find one like yourself virgin too maybe...Which you love and that dosen`t care about your muscles and your clothes too much but to love you because of who you are...You don`t want to do her after god knows how many had her no offense meant....All Iam saying from what i heard you can do much better bro ;)
(01-20-2011, 04:37 AM)Core Crack Wrote: [ -> ]Don`t do it bro It`s not worth it sure you can find one like yourself virgin too maybe...Which you love and that dosen`t care about your muscles and your clothes too much but to love you because of who you are...You don`t want to do her after god knows how many had her no offense meant....All Iam saying from what i heard you can do much better bro ;)

She liked me before I was skinny and had muscles. She likes people for their personalities. It's the only excuse I can find besides low self esteem as the reason why she goes out with people that look like I did. Out of all her BFs, I'm the only one that changed.

I said that I started to change because of her, probably a mistake saying that. Women love to change men.
If you're the type that attaches sentimental value to sex/your virginity, don't do it, as you said, you can do better and with someone who means something to you.

Personally I would do it but I don't exactly consider sex or virginity as special.
Do what you feel you should do. If you really want to experience sex, go ahead. If you can wait, don't do it.

Weight the PRO's and CON's of each situation.

Having the sex:

Pro's - Good feeling
- ...that's about it

Con's - Ruined 2 relationships now
- You lost your virginity to a "whore" (sorry if i offend you or her in any way)
- If you don't like it, it will stay with you, forever.

Waiting, resisting, leaving her:

Pro's - Stayed a virgin, girls like this if they are too.
- No bad memories if didn't enjoy the experience.
- Confidence to say YOU turned down a girl, instead of you getting turned down.

Con's - None really.
Pros

It would be with someone I am really comfortable with.
She's not bad looking.
She speaks Japanese (Kind of a fetish lol).
It'll feel good, I'm assuming.
She says she gives good head.

Cons

Doesn't like to receive oral sex.
Has been with 3 (That I've seen, 4 including what I used to look like) ugly fat guys. She had sex with those 3 but not me.
It won't be special since she'll be leaving soon after.
It won't be in a comfortable place.
It'll change our relationship.

Seems pretty even to me lol.

(01-20-2011, 11:13 PM)Inuyasha Wrote: [ -> ]Pros

It would be with someone I am really comfortable with.
She's not bad looking.
She speaks Japanese (Kind of a fetish lol).
It'll feel good, I'm assuming.
She says she gives good head.

Cons

Doesn't like to receive oral sex.
Has been with 3 (That I've seen, 4 including what I used to look like) ugly fat guys. She had sex with those 3 but not me.
It won't be special since she'll be leaving soon after.
It won't be in a comfortable place.
It'll change our relationship.

Seems pretty even to me lol.

Having it with someone comfortable with isn't always a good thing. Because it will most likely change your relationship with her, i would make that a con. 3 guys is pretty steep in my opinion, i don't know about you, personally. If they were fat and ugly as you say, then obviously she's just for the sex. I think the CON's outweigh the PRO's.

But do what you want. It's up to you.

Your life. Your choice.

~Kyl3