Support Forums

Full Version: I love my life, I hate the world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sick and tired of holding my tongue because idiots are worried about being offended, I'm not going to do it, what's offending to you is completely fine to someone else, there is no way that you can be completely politically correct.

I'm sick and tired of women flushing their pride and dignity down the drain in order to keep some retarded half-assing boyfriend whom treats them less than dirt.

I'm sick and tired of being the compassionate one in a world full of money-hungry warmongering morons, and not even getting something as small as a hug.

I'm sick and tired of seeing media only depicting the rich and famous bitching about how freakin perfect their lives are.

I'm sick and tired of idiotic politicians not knowing how to run a country, it doesn't take a genius to know printing more money will further collapse the economy even more.

I'm sick and tired of religious organisations causing senseless death and despair across the world and then bitching because nobody is religious anymore, I wonder why that is?

I'm just sick and tired of where the freakin world is going, and honestly, I don't know how more I can take before I go totally bat-crap freakin crazy.
Someone told me you have a chemically imbalanced brain, so do I. These feelings are rare, and in most cases unforgiving.
Chemically imbalanced brain? No, he just isn't ignorant and is tied of being the only one who realizes all of this...from what I read.

I agree, but sadly it is was too late to change anything about it. I personally say just live your own life and have fun..don't worry about that stuff.
Heh, if you're sick of the Church (that makes 2 of us), you won't like the news today.

I try to find humor in how messed up our world is today, about how the government, which claims to have our interests at heart, fails at every turn. It can be depressing if you think on it for too long.
I 100% agree with the OP.
Well, at least you love your life.
I'm exactly like you except for the part about loving life. I do not hate it, I do not love it, I just accept it. My family has more money than most, but money doesn't make happiness. This world is full of idiots, and no matter how hard we try there will always be lots of those scum walking the earth. Best thing for people like us is to stick together and fight the good fight. WAR ON THE IGNORANT!!! I am 100% with you my bro. You have no idea what I would like to do to the people I have to be around, but I keep my head. I have one friend, very straight minded and strong. But he has basically no emotions, so I am pretty much alone, but I am still here and fighting sanely, so are you.
A lot of people told that to me yesterday LOL it's life..people are different just learn to accept it.. Smile it's cool that you love your life
Hope theirs an afterlife because this one sucks.
First, I want to say that you're not alone.
Second, I think that you, Xander, are strong. It takes strength to break the norms and just go all out like that.
Pages: 1 2