Support Forums

Full Version: I lack something I think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guyz idk I think i lack something or duno i have some problems tbh...
well for starters I`am not so confident in my kissing i kissed only a few times in my life and I do not know did i performed well Iam 15 btw...
Also duno i might have a gf but idk why not Iam too shy i guess sure i got some preety good jokes lots of girls like me Iam tall have black hair and eyes I do not smell....I just dont have what it takes to walk to a girl and say something...all girls that i spent a bit more time like me, like 1-2 hours or so...So idk what do I do SF?
Some girls like shy guys, the issue is finding them, I guess you would have 2 choices, sit back and hope one finds you, or open up a little more, you sound like you lack confidence, did the girl tell you you were a bad kisser? If not, most likely you did just fine. You need to stop doubting yourself and just do it.
mhm No she didnt There is this one girl that likes me a lot but i dont like her she looks like something like a man...lol
Well don't worry bro you got a long life ahead of you, even if your friends might be like "Your gay" ignore them, they probably haven't and never will have gfs, only bfs.
Well thx for support John but friends are not problem Iam questioning myself I can deal with friends i troll them easy...
Haha well then if you troll your friends easy, try imagining that the girls you like are your friends, don't be shy, treat them nicely ;) Just don't troll them haha!
lol ok but i treat them nicely i never even done /me slaps girlsnamehere on IRC tbh duno whats my problem i need to get more confidense on approach i think :/
Yea you sound like you need to believe in yourself more. Try weight lifting, it doesn't only boost confidence but also makes you more appealing to most girls. Try talking a lot more to girls, not too much. Some girls don't like it when you never shut up. If you're feeling emotional, talk about that. That will make you feel better and the girl can make connections because most girls are emotional.
Haha man you're simply being a little shy. Just get up some more courage. Accept being turn down if it does happen. It doesn't feel that bad. Also women tend not to care what you say.

Just be yourself go out there and have fun. Talk to girls, make them laugh, laugh with them.

Kissing isn't exactly a skill. It's something that happens when the moment is right and may take a few times for it to feel like you're doing it right because you may not be used to it.
As there is no real answer for this but you have to belive in yourself. Everything is possible if you are confident and have good believe in yourself when doing any kinds of actions. Also girls will notice self-confident guys with a whole other perspective than shy guys, so you should make yourself even look like confident when talking to them or just hanging out with them. Just be yourself and go talk with them and remember to not let quietness come as this breaks the feeling of comfortable partnership as you are the one with the girl(s).
Pages: 1 2