Support Forums

Full Version: this is nasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

none

found this on my ex-girlfriends facebook page.

[Image: 9U5He.jpg]

sheesh.. what's up with that guy behind them
I think that is the point, slacker. Haha.
haha creepy/pervert guy alert haha Big Grin
Pedobear alert...
I hope he was looking at his cellphone or something to be honest.
I think the guy behind them is checking out their junk... They should be careful with that guy. He seems like a pervert imo.
Wow what a pervert looking at a young girls ass.
You should show this to someone that you trust, If he is a true pedophile then I think that it should be reported to someone. He definitely has the look that he was looking somewhere down on the girls rear side. Pretty sick... He was definitely looking at the girls ass.

This should be giving an alert to people that know him to be cautious. Did your ex-girlfriend even notice that? If this was a random guy that's even worse.

Edit: Lol! I wonder if the old lady on the far left was his wife? She looks a little concerned. Either way, what a damn creep. Things like this and abuse really annoy me and i'll stand against it. I don't tolerate them.
You guys are actually dumb. Everyone watches teen's asses, lol. I mean, if i get to be 18 or 21 will i stop watching at beautiful girls? No. Well, yeah it's just photographed on the right moment, lmao.
(01-17-2011, 10:42 PM)Syringe™ Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are actually dumb. Everyone watches teen's asses, lol. I mean, if i get to be 18 or 21 will i stop watching at beautiful girls? No. Well, yeah it's just photographed on the right moment, lmao.

You're forgetting he looks at least 50 years of age there. And to graduate, most people are 18, so how would that be considered pedo at any rate? even at 21, 3 years older. People date around that age range. Do a little more observation, and you might re-consider saying that everyone is dumb.
Pages: 1 2 3