Support Forums

Full Version: Present for a... friend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm friends with this very cool artistic girl who is in a bunch of my classes at school. She's really nice, funny, and is just fun to talk to. I've known her for about a year and a half now. She's a great friend, but the thing is, I like her as more then a friend. She has a boyfriend who's a total fudge up... he's always in trouble with the law and hes constantly borrowing money from her for drugs. I think she's just trying to save him, they're always fighting and he disrespects her constantly.

Anyways her birthday is on Tuesday and I'm stuck on what to get her.

Since she's so into art I was thinking about getting her some sketch pads and stuff like that, but I want to show her I care. Should I go out on a limb and get her jewelry? Is it too much for a friend, or would it be weird and make her feel awkward?

Please help.
I would not buy her jewelry because that would just make it awkward. Buy her like an easel or something like that.
If she loves drawing, you can get her painting supplies, candies or go eat and hang out,
If she's on DeviantArt buy her a premium subscription (or whatever it's called). I know a girl like that, and she'd probably want that.
Bought her a sketching book and sketching pencils.

Thanks guys.