Support Forums

Full Version: Abstract battle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this section never took of, even though there was a big effort to get it.

So come february I'll hopefully be able to host some battles. Big Grin
Been busy with university especially right now while I have exams. Sad

Anyway I have an abstract signature which has never been released so if anyone wants to have an abstract battle reply.

Rules will be:
  1. Theme is abstract
  2. Signature size limit (200x600px)
  3. 1 week max to finish (plenty of time!)
  4. Can have pre-made as long as you havn't released it on any sites yet.
  5. You can have your name on the piece. I will.
  6. PM me your entry.
  7. Anyone can join if you get it in within a week.
That's a little unfair to start off with something you've already made. Smile that isn't the way battles should go
(01-16-2011, 06:48 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]That's a little unfair to start off with something you've already made. Smile that isn't the way battles should go

That's is why I'm allowing 1 week and also others can use pre-mades as I stated.
Mine isn't that great anyway, I just want more activity here.
The only reason why I mentioned that is because you may have had a lot more than a week to complete your pre-made signature, otherwise i'm interested in abstract work and i'd join. I'm a bit skeptical though since the last few that i've joined here didn't go as planned at all. The one I created, members didn't bother completing an entry. The one I entered in, I was the only person who had completed a graphic.

If you get a few other members who I know are going to be committed to it, i'll join for sure Smile

You should start the timer after everyone joins though. You should mention the max number of members that you are entering, as well as what the signature size limit is. I would assume that it's going to be the size of the max limit for an SF signature, but lots of members wouldn't know what you mean, so be sure to include a description of that. (200x600px?)
Well 5 people would be fine, should at least get that many.
I can always pm a few people to enter if I aint getting many.
(01-16-2011, 08:21 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Well 5 people would be fine, should at least get that many.
I can always pm a few people to enter if I aint getting many.

lol good luck then Smile I had trouble getting 3, and I haven't seen a battle yet that has had 3 successful entries.
The tournament did have 5 or 6 but the top 3 were meant to get money and I never got any. Sad
(01-17-2011, 06:44 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The tournament did have 5 or 6 but the top 3 were meant to get money and I never got any. Sad

Just so that the contest of yours doesn't go to waste, i'd consider PM'ing Fragma or some of the other more reputable GFX creators to see if they would be interested in joining here. It doesn't look like a lot of people are interested, so it would take a few of the more known creators to help out with activity in this forum. Just my opinion. Maybe the forum just needs a little spark.
Just giving this a bump!
If I don't get any people to join without me asking by the end of the month I'll request a close. Sad

/close