Support Forums

Full Version: Pleasing myself changes the way I conversate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys, something has gone up. Don't ask why but I realized that if I "jack-off" the night before school or somethin, I talk to girls much less often and they talk to me less often. But if I just keep it in I make really nice conversations, like no joke they get really innuendo, as well as I do. It is weird, I actually pay attention to that kind of stuff, so is there something up? Or does the pleasure just take away my conversation skills with the ladies? I also realize they talk to me like crazy if I don't too? It's too good to be coincidental... Somethings up...
Just keep holding it in, get yourself a girlfriend and let her jack you off Smile I'd say nothing is wrong, but you just feel too pleased if you jack-off befoer talking to ladies.
This one is rather obvious, if you don't masturbate you're horny and it shows in your actions/choice of words.
(01-16-2011, 04:01 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]This one is rather obvious, if you don't masturbate you're horny and it shows in your actions/choice of words.

Just making sure Whistle

hahahahaha... got it guys....
I guess releasing it lowers your hormone levels and calms you down. I kind of encounter the same thing. Also conversate is not a word it's converse Big Grin
(01-16-2011, 05:35 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]I guess releasing it lowers your hormone levels and calms you down. I kind of encounter the same thing. Also conversate is not a word it's converse Big Grin

I thought there was a spelling mishap. Ok thanks.
Yeah, this is basically anybody that's a teen... Swat answered it.