Support Forums

Full Version: I think my IP may have been blocked by Hackforums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry to make this post, but unless I am banned (which I don't think I am, I only had two standing warnings (20%)) but my IP may have been blocked by Hackforums. Its been this way for a few weeks.

I already restored my router to factory defaults, I just upgraded the firmware on it, and I reset my modem.

I have no viruses on my system, and I checked the host files and it is not blocked on my end.

My other 3 computers in the household can not access the site either.

I remember a while ago Omni and Malware Bytes had a argument because they were illegally blocking his site. Come to think of it, this happened again shortly after installing MWB. I installed it to make sure the serial I had worked so I could give it too a friend.

It also may have had something to do with me being on a VPN. I was on Cyberghost when I signed in a few times.

I waited for weeks to see if the problem would alleviate.

Also, when I went to a friends house for New Years, I was able to sign into my account at his home on his MacBook. The problem occurred shortly before Christmas, so I am 99% sure that I am not banned.

I didn't want to PM Omni yet because I didn't want to piss him off or have him ignore me. Can Omniscient or somebody please help me out. I am awaiting on this thread currently.

Also, my username is Th3Proph3t, just as it is here.
Please do not make HF topics here. VPNs and proxies are blocked mainly and won't be unblocked.