Support Forums

Full Version: Help me...Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A more flashy version can be found by googling help me travistyse hackforums.net

I write this because I need help, G stands for G six is A Really good song for You. (notice the first letter some of them ar caps...) and D stands for Demons Enjoy Stabbing Infants Really Excessively hard in Ethiopia. Please refer to them as D and G if you want the unedited version of this PM me but I don't want her to get hurt so don't Post it on the net where somone can google the names and find it thx.

In 2007 (i was in 6th grade) my uncle showed up at a family Thanksgiving celebration with his girlfriend, she was a very nice and kind person whom I look up to. Like my uncle she had a son from a previous engagement. I at the time had not begun to think much about sexuality but I got the chance to explore my body about June the next year, she was the only person I thought of even though my Uncles house had a few sex magazines and movies.

Throughout the years until 2009 we grew closer and she started confiding a few things here and there. Turns out my uncle was an abusive drunk, and I became the avid listener I am today through her. She was never subtle about sexual things, which made me incredibly comfortable talking to her about things i would never have told her before. Later that year i told her i was masturbating to nude pictures i had found of her on her(and my uncle's) phone. In April 2008 my Uncle was convicted of a DUI after driving down to Macy's (she called it in and they arrested him) so my immediate family took him in under our custody and he moved in. He continued to see her. On October 2nd 2009 he drank the alcohol she had brought for herself to celebrate a recent promotion, he did some things I disapproved of ( he was and still is my role model, he took his classes and is no longer dependent on alcohol) and so my dad... Let me back this up a bit.

My dad and D (my uncles gf) had gone to pic up pizza at pizza hut. While they were gone my uncle downed all the cpt. Morgans and was banging against walls because he couldn't walk straight. He was supposed to be alcohol free at all times bc of the DUI ruling so my mother confronted him (she's passive and kind of a bigger girl so she was laughing the whole time bc she hates confrontation) he kept messing with his son in ways that would normally be all right (picking up and spinning around like you see in movies) but with him drunk off his arse it was unsafe to say the least, so she tried to get him back to bed. He got irritated and hit her a few times causing a cyst burst. My dad came in 2 minutes later and my mom told him G needed to get to bed because he was going to get hurt if he didn't (by now he had fallen enough times to bleed in a few different places). He saw the bruise (bruises hella easy, few weeks ago she got a flu shot and it bruised) and asked if G hit her.

She said no but G yelled something about punching the bitch because she told him what to do. D came in and heard a little bit about what was going on and went into my room where the empty bottle and G were lying on the bed. She got pissed and brought up a lot of things then told him she was done with him. She came out with tears streaming down her face which was red by then. She told my mom dad and I she was sorry but she couldn't stay and wanted to be taken home.

I went outside with her and gave her a hug... and went inside. Next thing I know is Dads being choked by G on my bed while he tries to punch back and my mom is trying to help get them apart. I get the kids together and lock them in my parents room. I go outside to phone the police before something went out of hand. D is sitting against the car smoking a cig so I say can I borrow your phone G and my dad are fighting (I think that's how I worded that) she looked at me and asked me if I was serious. I sternly said yes. She rushed inside and pulled him off my dad, my mom asked me where the kids were, then told me to get in the room too. Her and dad followed me soon after. D was arguing with him when he called her a motherfing slutty Cnt and punched her in the stomach (she suffered a miscarriage) I called the police station using a phone I found lying around(my dads) and then came out of the room.

G was asleep and my parents were standing outside. D was in a panic because she didnt know where her and G's boy were( they didn't have a child together, each were from a previous relationship) I calmly showed her where they were, she told me I was the best and if she didn't make it back she just wanted me to know I was the most helpful person in her life. When the police arrived D decided not to file a report because he could; he would lose custody of his son.

After she left my parents sent G's son and my brother to my (other) aunts house and invited my (other) abusive uncle over to talk to him. What came out of it was G was reassured that what he did was right and that sometimes it's okay to hit women. If it weren't for his children who love the F outta him I'm 100% positive even today as I'm writing this I would have thrown away my life to end both of theirs. October 9th he moved back in with his ex wife. In December I invited D over for New Years Eve. She showed up with some alcohol and a great look (the stress was relieved I guess abuse takes it's toll on your body) eventually after 8 or so hours of Rockband and drunk singing my dad went to bed in the bedroom, my mom in the livingroom, and my bro, her, and her son came in my room.

Long story short She and I went out on the porch so she could smoke a cig without falling down and hurting herself, I told her she was drunk and she replied she was only buzzed. She confided more secrets in me and we went inside. After telling her I was 14 she was astonished and so she told me about her childhood. My brother made enough noise to wake up my dad who, in his drunken state tried to molest D. I pulled him off and she talked him down and he went to bed after contemplating suicide like 5 tines. She wanted another cig so I went outside with her. She told me it wasn't the first time She'd been molested or raped, and that my uncle was an abusive drunk. She told me she wanted to get me Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 for my birthday. I asked why, and she told me because I'll never find out what I'm really worth to her. She kissed me. I told her I had loved her for a long time; I still do. We madeout (what an ugly word for such a beautiful feeling) for quite some time, she started telling me she loved me. I told her it was getting cold outside. She asked me to go inside and wait for her jn my room, I coaxed her to sit down because I didn't want to ever see her hurt again. She told me it was ok to get my rocks off as long as no one was around. As I went to my room i looked at the clock, it was 1:47am I went to the bathroom to clean up and wash my hands.

I pulled a blanket off my bed and through it on the floor. (the kids were asleep in the livingroom) we made out on the floor until she undid her bra (shirt still on) and told me to search, feel. I did. She pulled off her shirt and I started sucking on her nipples in between kissing her neck and caressing her thighs. After over an hour passed I began to stimulate the lower region of her amazing body (pictures and toys can never prep you for the real deal, because you don't love that toy, it's different with love) as she came closer to climax my fingers moved deeper while using my thumb to stimulate her clit. My other hand and mouth were devoted to her breasts and waist.

When she came it was on of the most enticing experiences I've ever caused someone to have. She climbed on top of me and I pulled down my pants while she rode. I continued to do as I'd been doing before, but I stared in her eyes as often as I could (kept closing them for some reason). At 4 in the morning( I saw my clock on my dresser bc it had fallen down) she rolled off of me and I climbed on her, for a while i thought about how beautiful she was, wondering if she would remember this in the morning. I climbed off and began to lick her when I heard my mother get up off her chair in the livingroom. I threw the blanket over her naked body pull up my pants and pretend to be asleep in the corner of the room.

D tells her I've been asleep for 10 minutes. A few minutes after she leaves I turn around and tell her j love her, I flip around and suck on her clit. My mom comes in and tells me to get up and sleep in the livingroom. In the morning I say goodbye to D without knowing if she even remembers what happened. After hours of interrogation by my parents I make them believe nothing happened. That day I gained three things, confidence, a ping of guilt bc I feel I used her, and I stopped the occasional bedwetting.
A month later I got a girlfriend and realized i didn't love her and broke up with her in March. I can go on like this and get into more detail but the point is is I love D like (insert racist comment about an Asian/black/white/latino liking rice/chicken/mayo/beans here) a girl loves her father in her early years. Monday this week she got ahold if me on facebook and told me she remembers. What should I do? I'm 15 she's 26. I'm incredibly smart but can't find the answer please help me.

I'm writing a book if you care, here's the link to my site the book has it's own section at the top...
So the last sentence mind fudged me. I thought this was a true story.

Wait is it a true story?

I am confused.
Can't tell if this is a joke or just some form of trolling, or if you just copy pasted something out of a sex novel.

If its for real and she's not directly related to your family I guess it'd be alright. I still think it's wrong on her end, but... eh.
If it is true, then tell her. You told you her explored yourself from her, then you have respect for her. It's true she's not related to you so don't worry about that but the only problem is explaining it to her why.
Is it me or I felt like I have read it on HF as well or somewhere I don't remember...