Support Forums

Full Version: V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15318

The same girl, I'm getting a bit closer with her but I don't know if she likes me or she just wants to be friends with me..

She said shes marrying a black male does that mean she has no interest in white people?

I really like this girl but I don't know if she likes me...

Should I just tell her I like her and if she doesn't like me that's fine or.. how should I approach this so she knows I like her ?
She does have interest in white people, but why did she say she's marrying a black male?

Do you have any clue her views on you?

And when do you come into contact?
(01-13-2011, 02:16 PM)wisd0m Wrote: [ -> ]She does have interest in white people, but why did she say she's marrying a black male?

Do you have any clue her views on you?

And when do you come into contact?

I met up with her during a class, I told her to meet because she wanted some cookies I made ( canna cookies ).

She's an overall shy girl, I don't know if she likes this one black guy or not, she told him to come to a party on Friday but she also told me about it.

I just want to tell her I like her, but is it to much to write a paragraph about it? I dated this girl back in grade 6 for 3 weeks, we were young. Apparently last year she liked me (said my friend) and this year another friend said she might like me (but he doesn't talk to her)

I just want to show her what I would do and to go out of my way for her but I don't want to just say it if she has an interest in another guy, or should I?

(01-13-2011, 02:19 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]I met up with her during a class, I told her to meet because she wanted some cookies I made ( canna cookies ).

She's an overall shy girl, I don't know if she likes this one black guy or not, she told him to come to a party on Friday but she also told me about it.

I just want to tell her I like her, but is it to much to write a paragraph about it? I dated this girl back in grade 6 for 3 weeks, we were young. Apparently last year she liked me (said my friend) and this year another friend said she might like me (but he doesn't talk to her)

I just want to show her what I would do and to go out of my way for her but I don't want to just say it if she has an interest in another guy, or should I?

Well if you had good times together, help her remember it, talk about it.

Also try to involve yourself somehow in her life, then u can slowly pop the question.
(01-13-2011, 02:55 PM)wisd0m Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you had good times together, help her remember it, talk about it.

Also try to involve yourself somehow in her life, then u can slowly pop the question.

Would you recommend me talking about the past, and how the future would be and what she means to me or is that to much? I want to send this through a message because I feel that shes not the girl i would tell her stuff in person until we dated but is it a good idea to tell her how I feel about her or is that taking it to far? and that I care about her.
You don't really have to tell her. You can show it to her or hint at her via text as thought giving a reply towards her text to show you care about her and her feelings and also flirting to show you are interested towards her.

I don't know her intention by telling you that she wants to marry a black guy... Maybe she is trying to hint back at you... I know for sure girls (in relationship or not) say stuff just to see what the guy will say or want to spark some jealousy in you. Just know put the girl first before you.

You can talk about the good times yall had together and help bring back those memories. Through constant contact, you can become part of her life.

(01-13-2011, 05:27 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]You don't really have to tell her. You can show it to her or hint at her via text as thought giving a reply towards her text to show you care about her and her feelings and also flirting to show you are interested towards her.

I don't know her intention by telling you that she wants to marry a black guy... Maybe she is trying to hint back at you... I know for sure girls (in relationship or not) say stuff just to see what the guy will say or want to spark some jealousy in you. Just know put the girl first before you.

You can talk about the good times yall had together and help bring back those memories. Through constant contact, you can become part of her life.

You made a good point but constant contact, I don't know if she'd get annoyed or not!

I try and make it clear that I like her but the fact that appearantly she liked me last year and I was blind maybe it'll be harder to get her back? And I feel that if I tell her I like her straight up and care for her, maybe it'll be easier for both of us. Is that a good idea?
(01-13-2011, 05:47 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]You made a good point but constant contact, I don't know if she'd get annoyed or not!

I try and make it clear that I like her but the fact that appearantly she liked me last year and I was blind maybe it'll be harder to get her back? And I feel that if I tell her I like her straight up and care for her, maybe it'll be easier for both of us. Is that a good idea?

You can send her a text in the morning. If she doesn't reply, you can send her another text in the evening like maybe 5pm or later on. If you text her too much, it might make her seem that probably your desperate. Eventhough though text her alot might seem annoying or bother her, she might get the picture you like her and wanted to talk to her. When you text her, text something that is interesting maybe random and funny or asking about her opinion in something. Be considerate, if you think she is busy or you might be bothering her like maybe she is doing her homework, say "You can text me later I don't want to bother you." Most girls would say "its ok Smile your not bothering me."

It might be easy but if she doesn't feel the same way she might try to avoid you after telling her. Its worth a try. You can start out by asking if she still like like you and then express how you feel about her. Yall can hook up right there.
(01-13-2011, 05:58 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]You can send her a text in the morning. If she doesn't reply, you can send her another text in the evening like maybe 5pm or later on. If you text her too much, it might make her seem that probably your desperate. Eventhough though text her alot might seem annoying or bother her, she might get the picture you like her and wanted to talk to her. When you text her, text something that is interesting maybe random and funny or asking about her opinion in something. Be considerate, if you think she is busy or you might be bothering her like maybe she is doing her homework, say "You can text me later I don't want to bother you." Most girls would say "its ok Smile your not bothering me."

It might be easy but if she doesn't feel the same way she might try to avoid you after telling her. Its worth a try. You can start out by asking if she still like like you and then express how you feel about her. Yall can hook up right there.

We'll I know she doesn't try to avoid me, we keep a decent conversation for alittle bit till I can't think of anything to talk about.

Would it be a good idea to talk to one of her friends about it. I talk to 2 of her good friends a decent amount and 1 plays xbox. Would it be ideal to talk to a friend about her or should I just try the paragraph message about me liking her?
(01-13-2011, 04:26 PM)eXosphere™ Wrote: [ -> ]Would you recommend me talking about the past, and how the future would be and what she means to me or is that to much? I want to send this through a message because I feel that shes not the girl i would tell her stuff in person until we dated but is it a good idea to tell her how I feel about her or is that taking it to far? and that I care about her.

If you guys did something in the past that will just get her smiling or something she remembers. Anything that can bring her mind to think about the things you both did, and you.

What type of a girl is she, is she upfront or shy?
Pages: 1 2 3