Support Forums

Full Version: Turtles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else have turtles? I'll post pictures soon. I have one bigger one and another small one the size of my hand. I like to play around with the smaller one, the bigger one isn't as fun. It's fun to play with the small one while it's swimming around.

They're called painted turtles;They own.
I had a turtle once when I was like 13. His name was Speedy for obvious reasons Smile .
But I took him out to play with him one day and he "ran away".
This is not a troll my turtle ran away.
A few days later I found him on in my neighbors yard dead.
It looked like either something had stung/ bitten him and injected him with venom.
R.I.P. Speedy Sad
He was supposed to live over 40 years but he was only 2 at the most. Sad
(01-13-2011, 09:07 AM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: [ -> ]I had a turtle once when I was like 13. His name was Speedy for obvious reasons Smile .
But I took him out to play with him one day and he "ran away".
This is not a troll my turtle ran away.
A few days later I found him on in my neighbors yard dead.
It looked like either something had stung/ bitten him and injected him with venom.
R.I.P. Speedy Sad
He was supposed to live over 40 years but he was only 2 at the most. Sad

wtf how did you allow your turtle to get away? what were you doing lol.
Those painted turtle things are everywhere in some of the lakes/ponds near here for some reason, I've never had a turtle, I prefer chameleons.
(01-13-2011, 09:46 AM)wisd0m Wrote: [ -> ]wtf how did you allow your turtle to get away? what were you doing lol.
He's Speedy man. He was right in front of me and I turned my head to answer a question my mom was asking my when I turned back around he was gone.
I know it's really stupid, but he was really fast.
(01-13-2011, 09:50 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Those painted turtle things are everywhere in some of the lakes/ponds near here for some reason, I've never had a turtle, I prefer chameleons.

Yeah I caught my own lol, they own.

Where are you from?
(01-13-2011, 10:26 AM)wisd0m Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I caught my own lol, they own.

Where are you from?

Canada. Those turtles just hangout in the sun on a log, probably pretty easy to catch, as long as they don't make it in to the water.
(01-13-2011, 11:20 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Canada. Those turtles just hangout in the sun on a log, probably pretty easy to catch, as long as they don't make it in to the water.

Yeah I caught the big one with a bobby on a fishing pole cause it was trying to get it. And my brother trapped it in a big plastic garbage can cause it came pretty shallow.

As for the small one, It was just sitting on a log.
I LIEK TURTLEZ

Kidding, yes I have a decent pair.
(01-13-2011, 01:32 PM)Perfection Wrote: [ -> ]I LIEK TURTLEZ

Kidding, yes I have a decent pair.

What type of turtles do you have?
Pages: 1 2