Support Forums

Full Version: ...Depressed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know, I'm feeling pretty horrible right now. Haven't felt this bad in a while.

It's just now hitting me, everything I hate about my life, every mistake I've made.

Girl troubles, can't ever seem to win.
I am sure everyone has these trouble in their life. You have to think positive and makes things better.

You can talk about them here if you like. It probably will help you feel better if you open up.
Yea everyone goes through it sometimes or another, just stay calm and have patience, and stay positive.

Discuss you problems with us and we will do our best to help you.
Thanks guys, I was just having a bad night I suppose. I'm fine now.
Thanks Smile.
Glad you got through it mate , we all have rough days.
NUMBER ONE RULE - DON'T GET DEPRESSED OVER GIRLS!
Just try to outweigh the positives with the negatives. Look at things this way, there was an infinite amount of possibilities in the chance for you being born here on this Earth to enjoy this day. We only have one life to lead, might as well spend it on the brightside Smile
We'll need specifics man...you can't just half-ass it. If you really want help and not sympathy post what you need help with.
The important thing is to think of all the positive things in your life. We all have something positive in our life which can make us feel better about ourselves. It's important to not focus on your negatives and focus on the positives.
(01-13-2011, 02:23 PM)iBored1x1 Wrote: [ -> ]The important thing is to think of all the positive things in your life. We all have something positive in our life which can make us feel better about ourselves. It's important to not focus on your negatives and focus on the positives.

I do agree with this, It's a good way to think.Victoire
Pages: 1 2