Support Forums

Full Version: How to tell...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, before I ask this girl out and look like an idiot if she says no, I have a question but I want to know your opinions. Whenever shes just being herself, in a class or whatever her face is white as snow. But when she talks to me her face kind of becomes a bit pinker/redder by a shade or two. Basically she blushes heheheh... Does it mean that she likes me... or something? -.-x its been on my head for awhile.
Ask her out. By the looks of it, she likes you as well. Don't be afraid of getting rejected. If you keep that fear, you will be pushed further away from the question. Best of luck to you.
Yeah she likes you. Don't wait too long. I found out the hard way about that Sad
ya she likes you ask her out OP she well say yes i promise you.
She may LIKE you BUT she may say NO if you ask her out because she is shy / blushing when you talk to her. So just make her conformable around you and then ask her when she stops blushing. Or else she will say no. But if you think she likes you Go ahead. I cannot stop you. Good Luck !
If she blushes, then yes she like like you. There a still a chance she might say no because of fear or probably won't say anything of being shy. Better to do it in person than over the phone for a better chance. Set the mood to calm and then ask her out.
My mates use the term "man up". Just go in and be prepared to not be scared. Puff up your chest and talk sweet Big Grin.
That means she is nervous around you because she likes you so ask her out but do it with no one around.

Because her friends might influence her not to, so i say go for it.

And be confident girls like a confident guy.
Ask her out. By the looks of it, she likes you as well. Don't be afraid of getting rejected. If you keep that fear, you will be pushed further away from the question. Best of luck to you.
Whats the worst thing that could happen? Get rejected? Seems like its worth the shot Smile Go for it my friend.
Pages: 1 2