Support Forums

Full Version: Not about a girl, but a boy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I've had some really strong feelings for a boy at my school for nearly 3 years now... When we first joined we did become good friends and we got along so well, I always felt like he really knew me. Not long after I knew him I did get the impression that he really liked me, as well of course of me liking him. However, at the end of that year we did see each other for a couple of weeks, which ended up being rather awkward and after that our friendship just died. Unsure

Basically it's been nearly two years since then and of course I still see him everyday... and all the time I still like to a slightly ridiculous extent to be honest... often I don't want to but i do.. Pinch I still often will just look across the room during lunch and he will be staring at me...or in one of the few lessons we have we both shouted out exactly the same thing twice :p

I'm not really sure what I should do from now, I don't think I can cope at the moment and I would really just at least like to be friendly with him again Smile

Thanks for the help and if you need more info just ask Smile!...
You both obviously like each other. He is shy. Approach him. Flirt.
Take objective. Start a conversation with him. There's a chance he might feel the same way about you.

Good luck!
If you guys knew each other before, why don't you just say "Hi" to start it off and start a conversation with him like the ole days. Maybe yall can catch up on things yall missed together. This time keep in contact and find stuff to talk about.

You can flirt with him if you really wanna find out if he likes you. Try hinting to him than to say it. If you literally can't take it anymore, just ask him if he like like you then make a move.
yup time for some good old fashioned flirting a glance here a touch there its the best part of getting a girl.
He's a guy, you can just ask him outright, unless he's really shy he should answer honestly.
Like everyone said, just talk to him. Say hi, you guys have a past.
Start a Conversation with him,
You both obviously have feelings for each other still.
Start some conversations with him, and thats a first, girls asking for help on guys since the last nine posts where all about askign girls and stuff haahhaa
Start a conversation and help him remember everything in your past you did/were involved in together.
Pages: 1 2