Support Forums

Full Version: quick question: girl/boy Age difference...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok vice versa on the title, does it look creepish if a girl I like that I plan askin out is a year older than me yet in the same grade as me...??? Someone answer please...

Who cares what it looks like, do what makes you happy, screw what others think.
Uhmm a year older isn't bad. Some guys are into older women. Enjoy yourself.
If she's in the same grade, no. If she's a year older than you and not in the same grade, no.

People generally think you're cool if you're going out with an upper class man in high school.

I wouldn't ever go a year younger though, unless of course she was in my own grade.
(01-11-2011, 04:37 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]If she's in the same grade, no. If she's a year older than you and not in the same grade, no.

People generally think you're cool if you're going out with an upper class man in high school.

I wouldn't ever go a year younger though, unless of course she was in my own grade.

Ehhh whatever we are cool with eachother cuz I <3 her .... I think shes awesome and likes me too Big Grin just wanted to know if I look like a pervert
Sad she the kind of girl that ONLY talks to girls (shes straight) and im the one guy she talks to Smile
Totally normal. Most of the people ask out two year difference, in a lower grade. But this is normal as well. Go for it.
No it isn't. At all.
It is normal unless she is in high school and your in middle school.
I've gone out with women almost 5 years older than me.
Although I am currently going out with a girl that is 4 years younger.

The only thing that matters is that your both happy.
It's normal. Good luck asking her out. Smile
Pages: 1 2