Support Forums

Full Version: Need help. Are we just 3 close friends, or we need help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna refer to people as A,B,C etc.

I'm a guy. I've met with A on the kindergarten. We were close with another guy too. This went for few years, and we three was close. And then the other guy died in an accident just before we started to high school. By chance A and me was on the same school and in the same classroom.

While in the high school, we've met with B at the first year. And this went for 4 more years. We were close. We graduated and A and B went to same university, me to another. It has been 3 more years.

Here starts my problem. We go to school everyday. A and B see each other at school, full-time. Then when we're out of our schools, we call each other and meet up again. And we go and sit at A's home for all day than we go home, sleep, wake up and same thing everyday.

At weekends we just stay at home or go at A's home and sit there all day long..

We all are 22 and we do this everyday. We go to holidays together too. And for last few years, out of nowhere, we started to "disapprove" everybody. He is like that, she is like that, that is why I don't wanna see him etc. etc.

Now I'm extremely uncomfortable with this situation. We are 3 guys hanging out all the time..

I've had only 5 girl friends till now and had only sex with only 1 of them. The A and B have never even had sex with any of their gfs.

Its not like we don't know anyone. Actually it is quite the opposite. We are very popular where we live, most of the people know us. But the problem is, we do not hang out with any of them. We don't go to any parties. We don't go if anyone, boy or girl, invites us to anywhere. We rarely meet up with someone outside of the group.

Do you think this really is a big problem as I'm thinking or is it normal?

P.S: And we constantly argue with each other. And when one of is not around, we say really bad things about him.
P.S2: And we started smoking weed 4-5 months ago. We do it almost everyday now. B decided to quit almost 1 month ago and he never smoke again. I'm considering to quit too but A smokes it in every spare time he has and against at quitting.

Nothing wrong with having a close group of friends but you guys should try and get out more, I had a group of friends like that, all they wanted to do was get high or just generally be lazy.

It also seems you guys are drifting apart sort of, if you are fighting a lot, try taking a day or 2 away from each other and hang out with other people, perhaps after that you guys will enjoy your time together a little more.
Taking time apart from each other can help with the arguing you mention. Try and socialize with other people and get to be friends other than your close group. I realize that you "say really bad things about each other" when one of you is not around but try and refrain from that.

That kind of activity can cause tension in the house and could possibly lead to unnecessary situations that could otherwise be avoided. As for you thinking that this situation is a problem, no. I does not have to be, like I said try your best into making the situation as non-aggressive as can be.
When you and your friends argue just give each other space.

Thats it problem solved.