Support Forums

Full Version: .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok I have a lot to say but I am so lazy ATM. Ill try to make it short, I know exactly what your going through, I can imagine that in my head very easily. The girl with t its and a$$ with a somewhat bitchey personality, or the girl with something going on down there, and a great personality. I would choose the one with the personality. Obviously you would choose the girl with the looks, because she turns you on, but if you are looking for a girl that you would stay with for a well and happy relationship for awhile then go for Maelynn.
A relationship is all about having an attraction to each other physically and socially. Thats what its all about, I am also a freshman. I would overrall go with miss I actually care about what you have to say. Think, Mcfly, THINK!
You already did but don't want to admit it. Read what you wrote above. Make a T chart for both girls. Then every time you've said something positive about one put down a + something negative put down a -. Now look at your results.
(01-10-2011, 03:03 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]You already did but don't want to admit it. Read what you wrote above. Make a T chat for both girls. Then every time you've said something positive about one put down a + something negative put down a -. Now looka t your results.

Thats very interesting I have gotta tell you...
Confused
(01-10-2011, 03:03 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]You already did but don't want to admit it. Read what you wrote above. Make a T chat for both girls. Then every time you've said something positive about one put down a + something negative put down a -. Now looka t your results.

Quite true.

I've been leaning towards her the whole time, it's just the other is still in my mind...
(01-10-2011, 03:15 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Quite true.

I've been leaning towards her the whole time, it's just the other is still in my mind...

Ummm, whos her? Hotty and Mean or Somewhat sexy and Nice?
(01-10-2011, 03:18 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm, whos her? Hotty and Mean or Somewhat sexy and Nice?

As you put it, somewhat sexy and nice, haha.

Maelynn.
(01-10-2011, 03:20 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]As you put it, somewhat sexy and nice, haha.

Maelynn.

If you ask me, once more I am your age so I may stand corrected, I would go with Maelynn. I would not go with Justice even though she has the biggist boobs in the world, you couldn't start a conversation for minute. Go with Maelynn, she'll probably mature no doubt about it bro. I hope I helped. Think about it, mind over matter (mind = conversation) > (sexyness = matter) there I used a math problem.
Make sure you can get any of em before making a decision. Tongue
(01-10-2011, 03:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you can get any of em before making a decision. Tongue

Haha yes, it's just up to me to decide which I'd like... Oui
Pages: 1 2