Support Forums

Full Version: She loves me.. but she's blind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't take this thread's title too serious.

Hello SF,
I'm in a difficult position right now.
And so is the girl who I'm talking about.

The problem is that this certain girl already has a boyfriend.
She has been with this guy for almost a year and a half now.
But..
She loves me.
At least, I'm 95% sure she does.
I know her for almost 2 months now.
But we're always hanging around together.
You can always find us together, hugging.
We're glued together, almost literally.
Her text messages could tell you enough;
Code:
God, my words can't express how much I love you.
I've known you for almost 2 months and you've completely taken over my life. I can't imagine a life without you. -Don't you dare to leave me alone.
It hurts to get a text like that, because I know that she's still with that other guy.
And that guy has cheated on her, Twice.
They say that Love makes one blind, but I'm starting to believe that crap.
After all that she has been through,
after all the pain that he caused her..
After everything that we've done together.
She's still with him.
We're both 16 now, so the chances of her leaving him are kind of small, in my opinion.

I really don't know what to do guys..
Should I grow myself some balls and face her?
Or should I release the devil inside of me and get them to break up? (Which'll probably break her heart if she finds out that it was my fault..)

All help and answers are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
~Cira.
You should totally confront her man. To me, it looks like she's blatantly asking you to give her a reason to break up. I'd take that chance.
(01-08-2011, 05:26 PM)BizzyX Wrote: [ -> ]You should totally confront her man. To me, it looks like she's blatantly asking you to give her a reason to break up. I'd take that chance.

Ofcourse, things are kind of obvious.
But if she's just playing games and doesn't even want to be friends anymore?
I can't afford losing her..
Thanks for the quick reply.
Girls don't play around like that man, unless they are completely out of your league. I say take the chance and face her. If she means that much to you you should do it.
Tap her and let her go. George Clooney style... Smile
(01-09-2011, 03:17 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Tap her and let her go. George Clooney style... Smile

This SupportForums, not geteveryonefuckedwithlowqualitypostsforums.net.
These are HQ posts, thank you. My methods work 100%. Big Grin
(01-09-2011, 03:27 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: [ -> ]These are HQ posts, thank you. My methods work 100%. Big Grin

Cool story, bro.

Thanks to everyone else for the helpful comments.
I'll go and see her this evening.
Lets hope everything goes well.

Thanks again!
To me, 2 months aint that long a period where someone can totally take over your life. If it's game for game, go for it. But, if you ain't ready to get hurt, stay away
Confront them both, if this dick if a guy hurts her like that, let her pick the guy who she REALLY loves. Her mind might say something else but her heart is what is the real choice picking in this situation, tell her to follow her heart and do what's right, 16 is still a very young age to find your "true love" you still have time to make things work out for you and her, it would be wrong of you to not do anything, can't let her be with someone with that.
Pages: 1 2