Support Forums

Full Version: Not necessarily needing support, but.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm sick and tired of everyone complaining about the economy, money isn't SH1T.

I'm sick and everyone telling me that I'm lucky because I have money, what they don't realize is, money can't buy happiness.

I could have all the cars, all the drugs, all the hookers I wanted, but that wouldn't make me happy.

Sure, I'll be happy when I'm high, but what about when I come back down?

Whenever someone says I'm lucky to have money, I look them straight and the eye, and ask,

"Do you have someone whom loves you?"

and if they reply yes, as they usually do, I respond with,

"Then take the time and think about who's the lucky one."

I honestly hope the worlds economy collapses, I don't care if people are dying, truth is, people need to die to bring the world back to the meaning of life.

As sick as it sounds, the deaths of millions of people makes the world realize that life is too short to be worried about money, what the world needs is love.
In this world we need:

We need pain to understand the feeling of happiness.

We need war to help the world understand peace.

We need death to help people to understand the value of life.

We need fear to help people understand security.

We need loneliness to help people understands and cherish the people they have in their life.

I understand where you're coming from. Too bad everyone else doesn't think like that.
Quote:I'm sick and everyone telling me that I'm lucky because I have money, what they don't realize is, money can't buy happiness.

Okay... but it can buy you the necessary things you need to survive. It can't buy happiness but it's still needed to live in the corrupt economic system we live in today. If you think about starving kids in a third world country i'm sure that they would be thinking the same if they knew that money runs the world. Money that they need could buy them the food and shelter that they lack and you have... So, "you are lucky you have money."

(01-08-2011, 01:39 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Okay... but it can buy you the necessary things you need to survive. It can't buy happiness but it's still needed to live in the corrupt economic system we live in today. If you think about starving kids in a third world country i'm sure that they would be thinking the same if they knew that money runs the world. Money that they need could buy them the food and shelter that they lack and you have... So, "you are lucky you have money."

And that is whats wrong with the world.

Money can help you live, but it can't buy you happiness.
Money can buy you happiness.
(01-08-2011, 08:41 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Money can buy you happiness.

Not true happiness.
I see what you mean in some ways.
(01-08-2011, 08:35 AM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]And that is whats wrong with the world.

Money can help you live, but it can't buy you happiness.

Why would that be something wrong with the world? by that you mean that we should be able to use money to buy happiness then? :S

Why would you want something priceless to be judged on currency? Everyone in poverty would commit suicide while hollywood superstars would be living off super happy pills or something.

I don't really understand what point you're trying to make, but i'm saying that people with money are fortunate, and people without it are less fortunate. It has nothing to do with being happy or not. For some, they are the same thing, and for some they are completely different concepts of happiness and using money for getting it. Whoever said you were lucky you have money did not clearly say "you are lucky you have money because you can be happy now." That was only an assumption you made.

People with money can be lucky because they can go out and buy all their needs to prioritize things before their budget can buy the wants, but that doesn't mean that they will necessarily be happy because they can get more than their wants.
(01-08-2011, 08:41 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Money can buy you happiness.

Many people say it doesnt, but i can think of so many things that would make me happy if i had alot of money.
Pages: 1 2 3