Support Forums

Full Version: I havent seen her in....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay lets just start this off easy, I am a virgin no harm done right? there's this girl, i met her in the 4th grade i am a sophomore in high school. At first when i met her we were in to each other but i was scared and was a dumbass and never told her my feelings, we then became friends and you know how that is, theres no going back. When we were friends i tried to explain my feelings to her but she said "She didnt want to ruin are relationship" she left in the 7th grade, i haven't seen her in 4 years? I think? Anyways i just reconnected with her on facebook, and were going to meet up tomorrow, and then go to a concert on saturday. I havent thought about her in that way in a long time, But after the concert We are going to be under the influence and sleeping in the same bed. If i were to lose my virginity to anyone that i wasnt with it would be her, its just i kinda hinted towards having sex because shes addicted to having sex with friends. But she has a boyfriend. I just now that i know that i might not have a chance its just i dont feel good anymore. I feel alone and deeply sad, for over 5 years my anger, depression and general hate has built up, i dont think i can take much more. Please help?
Try to ignore her for now.. keep in touch but preoccupy yourself with some other girl to keep your mind off it... soon she will come around.. its a small world you never know Smile
Make sure her boyfriend can't mess you up then go for it.
Do what your heart desires, I fail to see the issue here, if she wants to sleep with you she wants to sleep with you, if not respect that. Pretty open and shut case man.
Its just i dont know really, i wont close it.
This isnt the support i was looking for. :'|
You aren't explaining your issue clearly.
I wrote two paragraphs on it thats not clear? please excue my rudeness, i dont feel well at all.
I understand. But I can want help about a test but write a paragraph:

Le lundi matin, mon père travaille au bureau, ma mère reste à la maison, ma petite sœur va à l'école, et je vais à l'université. Le mardi, le mercredi, le jeudi, et finalement le vendredi, nous faisons la même chose. Mais le week-end, il est assez différent. Pendant le week-end, nous ne sommes pas très occupés comme les autres jours. Le samedi matin, mon père qui est très sportif fait de la natation, et ma mère fait la cuisine parce que chaque samedi, mes parents invitent ma tante à dîner avec nous. Enfin, le dimanche d'habitude nous ne faisons pas grand-chose; quelques fois, mon père fait du bricolage si nécessaire.

but that doesn't help the people to help me out. Trying telling us [B]WHAT[/]b you're asking..
Exactly. Are you sad because you're a virgin? Torn between banging her, being friends or dating her?
From reading the thing, I felt your sad because of what she became? She has sex with friends? She has a boyfriend? And you can't have her?