Support Forums

Full Version: There's this girl..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That is sorta overweight, and realllly likes me. It's getting outrageous. She took interest in me like three days ago and won't leave me alone. She is sorta cute but I have no interest...she's really nice as well so I feel bad ignoring her.

What should I do?
If she asks you just tell her the truth. And what do you mean by "sorta" overweight?
To be honest, I've been in this position before too. One of them actually is my ex now. As I see it I handled the most recent one like an ass. I would just tell her you aren't interested because that's your best bet in letting her down easy if you don't have interest. Don't just ignore it because they could end up getting hurt. Just throwing that out from personal experience.
Alright thanks I'll try working it up to let her know..
Yeah what they said. Let her down easy, don't just blurt it out. Try to hint at it at first that you don't like her like that.
No problem. Usually it is the easiest before she let's her feelings out about you as well. If she says she likes you before you tell her, it might get awkward or you might just feel like a jerk if she gets the feelings out first. It takes girls a lot of courage to tell a guy they like them, so I would just try to do it before she says anything about it. If she isn't that type of girl to tell you, then you might be in a better position.
If you think she's nice and you'd enjoy being her friend, just talk to her, dont put any x's or whatever (or not many) and if she/friends ask, say "no, shes really nice but she's not my type thanks"

(01-06-2011, 12:23 PM)Pedo Wrote: [ -> ]If you think she's nice and you'd enjoy being her friend, just talk to her, dont put any x's or whatever (or not many) and if she/friends ask, say "no, shes really nice but she's not my type thanks"

If you're going to do this, make sure she knows you just want to be friends, it would be a dick move to give her false hopes.
Don't be a dick just talk to her and explain that you would like to be friends or not talk to her. Either way make it sound nice.
Don't be a dick and tell her how you feel.
Just don't say that she's fat, ugly, w/e because you might literally end up breaking her heart,
and you don't want that.
Give her the usual, "I like you.. but not like Thàt.." and you should be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3