Support Forums

Full Version: Jealousy/Anger is overriding me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LKJSDHFKLJHSLKDJFHLKSHDLFKHSLKJHFSDF Jesus freakin christ.
This is going to be a long thread if I type everything I am feeling.

Okay so me and my girlfriend got together about four month ago. She seemed so innocent and everything, until I found out one of my other friends used to talk to her before I did. He ended up telling me they talked at the beginning of summer and everything and said she was a "freak". On the first night they talked she would say he turned her on big time. She is a sucker for dudes with red hair and blue eyes, and guess what this punker has. Red hair and blue eyes. I heard things like they would talk very sexual and everything and make a long story short they never dated but he ended up like hurting her somehow and they stopped talking. Well they made up like a week after we got together. And now four months later it's like they are freakin best friends.

It pisses me off so much and I have no idea why, it's like a jealousy thing I guess. I really wish this didn't bother me cause I could be having the best day and then she brings him up or something or I know they're talking like chatting on facebook or something and it just infuriates me. She tells him everything. She can talk to him about things she can't talk to me about and he says it's like a "bro and sis thing". fudge that. LKJSHDLKFJHSDF why does this piss me off so much?

Oh and I brought this up to her and she has read things I say about him and how much I hate how they talk. And one night maybe a few weeks ago (3 months into the relationship) I was telling her I really wanted to make out with her. Cause we haven't even made out yet. And she didn't reply the first time so I brought it up and shes like "well I didn't know what to say". And I tried bringing up sexual topics ya know, to see if she would talk to me the same way she did that dude. And she doesn't. She tells me she doesn't do that anymore. But still, like what the fudge? To me it feels like she still has feelings for him or something.

Omg okay, I have so much more to say but I am getting even more pissed venting about it so maybe I'll update later..

I just need some advice on how to like, some how try not to get so pissed.
Try to calm done a bit. You have to put some trust in your friends and your girlfriend. You do have a small right to be mad but don't let it get to you.
Talk to your girlfriend and explain the situation. That's what people do in relationships. Without being straightforward with her, how will she ever know how you feel?
I used to have this situation with mines with her ex since he ignored her and stopped talking to her. I been there for her and everything and I tried to help her get over it and it hurts me to see her being hurt then we got together and then he showed up back after two years. He tried to get her back and ask her for a kiss that she refused, When she told me she refused it, I thought I overreacted by getting mad at her instantly when she mentioned him.

You have to "have a talk" with her and tell her about how you feel. Let her explain herself and "their" relationship. I know you probably feel your nothing compare to "him" because it feels like she treats him sort of more "special" and tells him "everything". Let her know. You might be overreacting but you are not wrong in your situation. You have the right to be mad but not to the extreme.
I know how you feel, I got really annoyed when guys started chatting to y girlfriend, but think, if she really loves you, she'll stand by you not anyone else.
Dude i am 23 years old so i 3 years more wisdom than you, and i am telling you right now dump her right now she is playing you. i am guessing she's hot i can tell but dump her now or you well regret it. also don't be nice when you dump her that well play right into her hands dump her in a public spot. after you leave her she well fudge that guy shes always hanging out with, if you nicely say you should break up in private that's going to hurt when you find out but if you made it public than you well come out even.
Yeah, just talk with her and discuss how much it bugs you, she will hopefully refrain from bringing him up in your conversations. I understand why you would be annoyed/jealous.
Yeah, try talking to her like they said... if that doesn't work you can bring out his flaws to your girlfriend, that way she'll get mad at him or something. I had the same situation and things didn't work out so well.
(01-09-2011, 07:18 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, try talking to her like they said... if that doesn't work you can bring out his flaws to your girlfriend, that way she'll get mad at him or something. I had the same situation and things didn't work out so well.

Yeah that is true, if she isn't reasonable, then to be honest it will bring out what she really is.