Support Forums

Full Version: This other girl can't get over her ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We'll I kinda like this other girl (different from the thread I made last time) she use to be obsessed with me 2 years ago but I wasn't interested in her but now its different but anyways

She had a boyfriend that she dated for a year and they broke up 2 months ago and shes still sad over him, whats some things I can say or help her to make her feel better or cheer her up?

Any advice?
Take her out to have fun and not talk about it. Just enjoy it. Try make her happy so she will get over it faster. She might fall for you again. Just stick by her side.
She already kind of fell for me like she wants to chill and shes a fun girl but today she just is going nuts about him cause her friend is going for him which is low to her.
Tell her you can do it better than he did. haha i jk i jk.

Uhmm just tell her that you like her and that you're there for her. Talk to her often.
(01-05-2011, 02:12 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her you can do it better than he did. haha i jk i jk.

Uhmm just tell her that you like her and that you're there for her. Talk to her often.

I would but the only thing that I don't want to happen is me to like her and tell her then the other girl (in my other thread) starts talking to me more often, I'd prefer her before this girl.

You know what I mean?
Well yeah. Well then you need to forget about this one for now, and work on the other one. Just be an every now and then conversation with this one for now.
I don't think you want to be a rebound because it probably gonna bring you more pain if she can't get over him. You should give her plenty of time if you pick this girl.

Take your time. Give the other girl a shot. Be there for this girl who also needs your help.