Support Forums

Full Version: THis is weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

xxx

Okso there is this guy, a good mate of a friend of my.. He has recently started talking to me alot.. He is really keen on being a good friend of mine. He is a great guy, quite hilarious at time. But the thing is, I just simply don't like him. You know how sometimes people dislike you for no apparent reason? well thats me here. and i have no idea why, i can't find areason to dislike him, Ijust do. I am nice to him and stuff, I talk to him normally but for some reason i dont see him like you would normally see a friend.

i wish id idn't feel like this, because he isn't a bad guy, he is a great guy... WHy do i feel like it? how can i stop?
Try to ignore him. You like some people and don't like others. Don't answer phone calls/texts/messages over FaceBook or whatever and he will slowly go away.

Perhaps you should try to get to know him though?
Do you have some sort of a past with nice guys?

You should give him a chance to get to know him better.

If you just dont want to talk to him, just ignore him.
Exactly if you ignore him why we he still bother your? Thats all you have to do do no answer him or hang out with him.
That's very odd behavior. Maybe there's something about him you're picking up subconsciously that causes you to feel this way. Does he aggravate you in any way? Maybe you feel you might develop feelings for him and you don't want to take it that far?

i dont want to just ignore him for basically no reason that would be pretty mean on my part

plus my mum would start questioning me if i did, and start calling me rude and stuff...
Well you need to give the guy a chance to "grow on you" so to speak, over time you should kind of get used to his behaviour etc. and you may grow to like it.
Tell him that you dont like him dont let him think you like him.
You have to see what you and him have in common, start asking him questions. If you haven't got anything in common then of course you won't like each other. He's just trying to be friendly and make a real friend, that's how I can see it.
Just keep peace and love. Try to be nice to him and keep the realation beetwen you both good but don't let him feel like you dislike him Smile
Pages: 1 2