Support Forums

Full Version: Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I don't know if this girl likes me or not, she starts up the conversations more than half the time, and when we talk, it's for like hours on end.
We don't know either with details like that, sorry.
It probably seems she might like you since she interesting in talking to you. What yall talk about? Flirting?

Anymore info?
How old are you? her? more details please.
Yes, we need more details. But she could just like talking to you, but could also like you.
More details.

If she's flirty then she obviously wants you Tongue

Try to become more of a 'friend' with her, touch her when you see her and stuff like that. I don't mean like full on slapping her ass, just touch her arm/hand appropriately
(01-05-2011, 07:52 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: [ -> ]More details.

If she's flirty then she obviously wants you Tongue

Try to become more of a 'friend' with her, touch her when you see her and stuff like that. I don't mean like full on slapping her ass, just touch her arm/hand appropriately

Don't give stupid advice if you aren't experienced. Why would be become a friend if he wants a sexual relationship...
(01-05-2011, 12:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give stupid advice if you aren't experienced. Why would be become a friend if he wants a sexual relationship...

Friends can have sexual relationships. Also he has put "friend" in quotations so it is meant in a different sense.

OP: How about you just ask her if she like you.

Do you like her?
(01-05-2011, 01:30 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Friends can have sexual relationships. Also he has put "friend" in quotations so it is meant in a different sense.

OP: How about you just ask her if she like you.

Do you like her?

Yes, but you don't get that OP might not understand that
(01-05-2011, 01:38 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but you don't get that OP might not understand that

Well now he does and hopefully he understand it.
Pages: 1 2