Support Forums

Full Version: Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've dated 18 girls. Legit. Some over and over again , but i've been having some trouble.

This one girl, she's extremely beautiful. I need some help, we live a decent length away. 30 minutes away, we go to different schools, etc. I think she likes me, but how do i start this out? it's kind of awkward talking to her, ( Don't know why ).

Any ideas?
Wait so the title is girls, but your talking about one girl.... -.-x
(01-02-2011, 12:15 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Wait so the title is girls, but your talking about one girl.... -.-x

Nice job on helping.
--

First, come off as a friend to her, act like yourself, talk about normal everyday stuff. Acquire contact information for long distance chatting. Once you've acquired the fact she's comfortable with you, you can move on and try to start dating her.
Does it matter? im looking for an answer, not some guy just spamming my threads :/
Sorry . But i need this.
Awkward? Is it because you don't know how to talk or what to talk to her about without failing so hard or being rejected? Are you scared?
Death Trap, I'm not scared, it's just the fact that i don't know what to talk to her about.

And, Tbh , i've seen everyone around here, giving 100% mature answers when helping. I appreciate that, though, we're 15. We don't drive around etc etc Tongue

Any more helpers? Smile
First off, try texting her a little but start phone calls soon after. In texting you can really pick up someone's tone and its hard to know what to do next. However ont he phone thats different and in hearing a voice you can tell the mood.

Also try to set up dates, someplace inbetween where you guys live that'd be fun and wouldn't need someone making the full trip on their own.
Thanks SleepyTroll, will try this. Smile
If you guys will never meet there is no point. How did you meet? Also, I suggest just hanging put with her today or tomorrow.

And why did you mention you've dated 18 girls...and why do you count?
The fact that you hadn't had any trouble dating other girls over and over again should tell you something about this one special girl. She obviously means something more to you.

In order for us to help you, you'll need to give us a little more information pertaining to how exactly you two ended things, why you did so and how long you haven't seen each other, do you still talk etcetera. If you want an accurate approach to this girl, tell us what we need to know.
Pages: 1 2