Support Forums

Full Version: PS3 not working on my old sanyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's not really a OLD tv just not a 7,000$ flatscreen.

I hook up everything correctly and everything is right, but I get a bluescreen instead of the ps3 home.

Any ideas?
Stupid question.. But have you tried connecting to a different TV. And does it work fine?

If it works ok on another TV, then at least we would know its the TV and not the PS3..

What connection are you using to the TV? I take it you have scanned through all available A/V channels on the TV..

make sure your PS3 is reset to its default settings (resolution settings that is).
You can do this by holding the power button on the ps3 untill it beeps TWICE.
So it will beep immediatly when u press it, and after a second or five, it will beep again.
Then it should have restored the resolution to default.

(not sure if this will solve it, but it's a possible solution)
make sure you aren't plugging it in with sd cables but having it output hd

and make sure the tv is on the right "source"
I would test the Ps3 on another tv, or test another Ps3 with your current tv.
Are you using the same type of connection you where using with your previous tv? If you where using HDMI connection previously and now intent to use an rca (red,white, yellow) connection, you will have to reset your ps3 to default settings by pressing the power button for 3 seconds until you hear two beeps!
Hold the power button for 10 secounds and hook up again to the TV. Enjoy your PS3 and Game time Big Grin
Is your PS3 PAL OR NTSC
It is hard to install something without manual or procedure.

Usually works
Pages: 1 2