Support Forums

Full Version: Bleh, fml.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, theres this girl I've really liked for awhile now, and I had presumed she liked me, she was always telling me she wanted to hang out, etc.

Today, she told me she kissed another guy last night, but was thinking of me, being the butthead I am, I didn't believe her and told her to go fudge herself.

Now she's removed me from Facebook/MSN.

Bleh, great, another chance at happiness ruined.
You shouldnt let your emotion get the best out of you. You shouldve contain yourself from insulting her. All you can do is to apologize her by sending her a pm or im and hope she forgives you.

She seems she does like you by wanting to hang out with you. Probably the kissing part she must have used it to spark jealousy but she "thought" about you. Hard to tell if it is true or not. You can find out.

So she removed you from Facebook? Call her up and apologize. Most women love a man that can push aside their masculinity for a couple seconds to deliver a sincere apology. Maybe she'll give you a couple of minutes to explain yourself.
(01-01-2011, 02:54 PM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]So she removed you from Facebook? Call her up and apologize. Most women love a man that can push aside their masculinity for a couple seconds to deliver a sincere apology. Maybe she'll give you a couple of minutes to explain yourself.

Never got her number.
(01-01-2011, 03:21 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]Never got her number.

Send her a message on Facebook explaining yourself.
I'm sure if you apologise for over-reacting, if she truly likes you, she'll forgive you. Smile

~A
You waited too long if she kissed another guy. I don't blame her, you should make a move the first or second time you guys chill..
Why would you tell a girl go fudge herself if she kissed another guy and was thinking of you? Are you stupid or what? Do you know how hard it is to be intimate with someone but be thinking of someone else?

The fact that she told you this is showing that she likes you more than the guy she kissed and was hinting for you to make a move.

C'mon guy. Get your act together.
(01-01-2011, 08:10 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you tell a girl go fudge herself if she kissed another guy and was thinking of you? Are you stupid or what? Do you know how hard it is to be intimate with someone but be thinking of someone else?

The fact that she told you this is showing that she likes you more than the guy she kissed and was hinting for you to make a move.

Not very hard. Tongue
(01-01-2011, 08:10 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you tell a girl go fudge herself if she kissed another guy and was thinking of you? Are you stupid or what? Do you know how hard it is to be intimate with someone but be thinking of someone else?

It's not hard.
Pages: 1 2