Support Forums

Full Version: If you have a girlfriend and found her secret bible, would you read it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As what the title said. Would you read her diary? Would you curious enough to violate her privacy? Discover truths that would hurt your feelings. Do you think you have the rights to read it?

I didn't mean the actual Bible but diary. I wanted to make the title of the thread to be sexy.

/Discuss
Yes, and it depends. If I have suspicions about her I will, if I have a feel shes a loyal girlfriend I wont. But I know shes loyal thats why I like her. -- She'll tell me herself about it, thus revolving around the idea of not seeing her diary.

Thats my thought. I am a highly respectful person.
(12-31-2010, 04:10 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]Bible

Umm, its a diary, not a bible! lol silly
I personally would not. If I ask a girl out and I date her it's because I know I can trust her.
I would never date a girl I know I can't trust.
(12-31-2010, 04:18 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Thats my thought. I am a highly respectful person.
Umm, its a diary, not a bible! lol silly

I knew it I just want the title of the thread to be sexy
(12-31-2010, 04:46 PM)Death Trap™ Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it I just want the title of the thread to be sexy

Lmfao! Thats some funny shiz right there
Would not read it. I'm not going to personally acquire more baggage from her than what she's already given me. She can keep her shizz.
Only one of my girlfriends had a diary, and I read it. It was interesting and funny.

Was very cute tbh.
First of all nice song Smile I like it!

Anyways, I would never read my girl's diary because it is pretty much private. I love my girl and I trust her so why read it? Smile
I would not. She would never trust you again. I suggest you follow in my footsteps.
it depends on the situation really.
Pages: 1 2