Support Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] +Rep problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the idea of anyone that had a negative rep not being able to -rep or +rep. People who -rep seem to get -repped themselfs... Anyways it doesnt matter just a nice idea.
Sorry, but this idea makes no sense. What if some random noob negatives you and therefore disallows you from using the rep system? I have negative reps (whether or not they are legitimate is subject to opinion), but I don't think it'd be fair for me to be barred from repping people.
Diddnt think of it that way. Thanks.
I like rep, it' has good requirments to use.

Getting repped feels great, you just gotta work for it man.
No I agree, I just dont like people that get repped - alot so they go off and -rep everyone.
(10-14-2009, 05:30 PM)Alpha Wrote: [ -> ]No I agree, I just dont like people that get repped - alot so they go off and -rep everyone.

Rep rages, but you need 100 posts for rep. Most people tend not to whine like that at that level of the forum.
HuNt3r <---Example of someone who does.
Hard to rep rage when you can only give 2 reps per day.
(10-14-2009, 05:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to rep rage when you can only give 2 reps per day.

Only 2 wow , i just relized that was true haha, well anyways. Your right. Smile
(10-14-2009, 05:33 PM)Alpha Wrote: [ -> ]HuNt3r <---Example of someone who does.

hhahaha He cant even give it lmfao.
Yessuh, Mr. Panik :o