Support Forums

Full Version: Feels good man.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Okay so the other day at school I told one of my friends I was bi. I had never told anybody this before. He was the first ever. He was all cool about it and it didn't change anything in our friendship. I'm so happy ^^.

Sorry if you guise don't care, just felt like telling someone. Peace. \

So this thread has a purpose. Have you ever told someone something personal, if so share. Doesn't matter if they reacted well or not.
Nothing really in my case Tongue. I keep everything public.
Anyway, what have you though, he will like kill you because you are bi?
(I am not though, I love girl's only :3)

No, but he might ruin the friendship. It's just a feeling of great relief.
That is a big step. Good luck. Try not to get too close to him that might make him feels awkward. I experienced it myself and it wasnt pleasant.
You've got yourself a friend worth keeping.
Considering you're new to this change in your lifestyle, you might find it helpful to skim through this thread a user specially prepared for members in similar situations as yours.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1787

Not everyone you meet in your life is going to be as considerate as your friend and you need to prepare for that. This thread tells you how to do that.
Best of luck.

Thanks guys it felt really good.

@Death Trap- He said he was cool with it, and he knows I don't have any feelings towards him.

@Sam I know ^^

@Soldify Yeah that's why I only told him, I know a few of my friends are homophobic and don't plan on telling them for a long time.

One time I popped an in grown hair in my pubes and the pus squirted onto my cheek. Only 1 IRL friend knows this disgusting tale.

Good luck finding a mate!
Not really. I was raised to keep all my feelings private.
Also when I need to cry or feel like it it's done behind closed doors.
If he doesn't care about you being bi then you know you have a real friend. But if people keep pushing away, let them.
Pages: 1 2