Support Forums

Full Version: Asking a girl out -help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so I have never had a girlfriend (I have had friends that are girls but not a gf) Never got man enough to ask a girl out, I already let one slip(ish) and really want to ask this new girl out, but I really don't know what to say. I am the nervous kinda guy but confident, if I planned ahead. How should I act and when should it be the appropriate time to ask her? I think I need to get over the crappy denial barrier thats pushing me back lol. Help please... Big Grin
Never "plan ahead." When I was in 6th grade and asked a girl out for the first time I tried that, too. But when it actually happens you realize that it didn't go as planned...in a good way. Just roll with the flow, and tbh go hang out with her instead of asking people online. Smile
(12-28-2010, 08:38 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Never "plan ahead." When I was in 6th grade and asked a girl out for the first time I tried that, too. But when it actually happens you realize that it didn't go as planned...in a good way. Just roll with the flow, and tbh go hang out with her instead of asking people online. Smile

I'm on winterbreak, don't have her number, but have her facebook. I can't really hang with her, I like to ask her in person. Not electronically.
(12-28-2010, 11:31 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on winterbreak, don't have her number, but have her facebook. I can't really hang with her, I like to ask her in person. Not electronically.

Ask her for her number through facebook. Send her an inbox message asking for her number at the same time giving yours.
Ask for her number via FB.
Facebook interactions come off as a creeper.

Wait until the week is over.
(12-28-2010, 12:16 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Facebook interactions come off as a creeper.

Wait until the week is over.

Exact same thing I was thinking. Thanks guys for all your help~!!!
(12-28-2010, 11:31 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on winterbreak, don't have her number, but have her facebook. I can't really hang with her, I like to ask her in person. Not electronically.

Ask her over FB for her number, text her a bit, then suggest meeting up to hang out.

Works for me.
(12-28-2010, 01:51 PM)SehCure Wrote: [ -> ]Ask her over FB for her number, text her a bit, then suggest meeting up to hang out.

Works for me.

Then you talked to some weird girls. Asking a girl for her number out of the blue does not work.

Ok, it works. But she will think of you as a creeper.
(12-28-2010, 02:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Then you talked to some weird girls. Asking a girl for her number out of the blue does not work.

Ok, it works. But she will think of you as a creeper.

Obviously not out of the blueOmg

The first message 'Number please?' RoflmaoOmg

Work up to it.
+Yeah, it does work though. Even if it can be seen as rude or weird - It still works.
Pages: 1 2 3