Support Forums

Full Version: new girl i really like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, i got over some other bit** now I really like this cute girl and we talk have some classes with her, its really awesome. I want to tell her that I like her, but once she asked me if I liked her, but we were talking with other people around us, I acted like "what?" in a joking way because I didn't want to tell her like that on the spot. Then one time in a class during a test, (this is pretty random[I have glasses so I cant see as far as where she was at] she was staring at me all the time, so I was stared at her for a second and we both laughed, don't even know why. I have a serious feeling that she likes me, but I don't know if its too early to ask her, but on the other hand I don't want to wait too long. Help pleaseeeee?
Ask her out.
Tell her that you need to talk to her then, tell her that you kind of like her, and say maybe you want to hang out some time like watch a movie or something. That should work.
(12-27-2010, 01:10 PM)Saint Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her that you need to talk to her then, tell her that you kind of like her, and say maybe you want to hang out some time like watch a movie or something. That should work.

You think so? Looking at the description is it an appropriate time?
Yeah she obviously likes you just ask her if she would like to hang out sometime and say you'll text her or something and then set up a chill date.
She seems like she likes you.
Ask her out soon before its to late.
(12-27-2010, 07:51 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: [ -> ]She seems like she likes you.
Ask her out soon before its to late.

Well i'm on winterbreak for another week and a half, so I will ask her out when we get to school again, ask her out during nutrition. See what she says, I hope she says yes Big Grin
(12-27-2010, 11:21 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]So, i got over some other bit** now I really like this cute girl and we talk have some classes with her, its really awesome. I want to tell her that I like her, but once she asked me if I liked her, but we were talking with other people around us, I acted like "what?" in a joking way because I didn't want to tell her like that on the spot. Then one time in a class during a test, (this is pretty random[I have classes so I cant see as far as where she was at] she was staring at me all the time, so I was stared at her for a second and we both laughed, don't even know why. I have a serious feeling that she likes me, but I don't know if its too early to ask her, but on the other hand I don't want to wait too long. Help pleaseeeee?

Why would it be too early to ask her out? She's already asked you if you like her. Go for it.
You should ask her to go to a movie with you or ask her to hang out and then tell her. U can continue where yall left off when she asked you if you liked her.
You should first start chatting with her, then bring it up, ask her out.

Have a fun time.

;)
Pages: 1 2