Support Forums

Full Version: What rep has done to us???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
have you guys noticed everyone on this site argues about rep?? like for some people i will not name we started fighting over rep, i think rep should be taken out or at least a mod has to read reps before they can be given
It should be removed, permenantly im my honest opinion, it kills forums.. And it's pretty much useless.
I think we need separate mods to read through the reps
Rep = Gay Feature, MyBB sucks for even implementing it.
(10-14-2009, 04:20 PM)joey23art Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need separate mods to read through the reps

I like this idea, would take alot of time tho to check through each rep to be honest..

It should be a rule, anyone who rep abuses should be perm banned.
Your -reps seem fair to me. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
im glad you guys think the same way i do Smile
(10-14-2009, 04:23 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]Your -reps seem fair to me. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

i never leeched tuts i always have the credits and i dont want you to reply because it will start a a war
I'm afraid sir, -Reps are being issued. I wouldn't worry about it too much, In time you'll soon forget about it.. Also, why do you even care about the reputation system, it's just pointless, it brings kids here who think they're cool because they can get some +Rep....
(10-14-2009, 04:23 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]Your -reps seem fair to me. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Have you looked at mine?

Code king was getting revenge for Neutral repping him and Guerriero420 was getting revenge when I -repped him for flaming. Is that fair?
(10-14-2009, 04:30 PM)joey23art Wrote: [ -> ]Have you looked at mine?

Code king was getting revenge for Neutral repping him and Guerriero420 was getting revenge when I -repped him for flaming. Is that fair?

You're lucky to have any rep after what you did a couple days ago.

I'm sure Omniscient will do what is best with the rep system. Just be patient.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8