Support Forums

Full Version: fudge it all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please remove this thread, it is simply humiliating.
Do not damn kill yourself bro.
Go take a walk to the park, sit somewhere, look at life around you. Go to nature, it will make you feel better.
Do not be depressed.
I would, but it's freakin freezing and my family are assholes.
(12-26-2010, 12:18 PM)N U M B Wrote: [ -> ]I would, but it's freakin freezing and my family are assholes.

If you'd like, you can PM me your MSN, and I'd be willing to talk to you, I've been through a lot of the same.
Hey mate,

First of all i'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time.
Obviously things in life don't allways go the way u want them to go. But this isn't a reason to give up on it?
Not a dam thing is a reason to give up on life. You are 15 years and say u have a girlfriend, this is allready a reason NOT to, this is why i'm jealous of u, i don't have a girlfriend and i'm 20. Never had one to begin with.

Well i don't know the full story, and i'm not sure if u want to explain this here, but really try talking with people, talk with your girlfriend, talk to your friends. Keeping things like this to yourself isn't good. But honestly, if u think about it, life aint that bad. Again you're 15 years, and now don't get me wrong, but what have u seen on your 15 years on this planet? There are TONS of things to discover once you're old enough.
I don't know where u live, but at the age of 16 most teenagers are allowed to drive (or learn to drive), and this was one of the days that made me sooo damn happy, and for what? a stupid card that allows u to go and stand where and wherever you want. Has some feeling of freedom to it doesnt it?
Just try to relax, take a couple of deep breaths and try to relativize things.

Sydney J. Harris Wrote:When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Go to a counselor. We have some here on SF.
(12-26-2010, 10:19 AM)N U M B Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I am old enough, I'm flying to Boston, America, and I'm gunna stand on some black dudes nikeys.

Why result to suicide when you've clearly made plans for the future? As much of a hard time as this can be, I'm sure your girlfriend loves you as much as you do her and committing to suicide would be rather selfish.

If you'd like to talk things over, I'd be willing to help. PM me at your own convenience.
Live your life.
Going on adventures and travel alittle.
If I were you I would approach your parents about this so you can ask for help.
Then go on a relaxing vacation.
Suicide is never the answer. Live your life to the fullest potential no matter the conditions. I grew up poor as dirt, moved around 10 different houses and schools in a year. Don't let life get to you.
(12-26-2010, 04:45 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Suicide is never the answer. Live your life to the fullest potential no matter the conditions. I grew up poor as dirt, moved around 10 different houses and schools in a year. Don't let life get to you.

Follow these words from somebody of past experience of rising from the dirt.
Pages: 1 2 3