Support Forums

Full Version: help plox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if this goes here but its being posted here. So there is a girl that goes to my school and i thought she was pretty cute to i added her on fb. I decided to comment on a pic of hers "Very beautiful in this pic" and she replied and i replied and she asked "have we ever met?" and i replied "nope." Right after that she msgs me and say "hey, what grade are you in?" so we started talking and it seemed like she was flirting with me so i went with it. She was like "im cold right not" and at the time a snuggie commercial was on so i said "pit a snuggire on" to try and make her laugh. She was like "oh i have one but never wear it" so i was like "yea not to many people can pull them off but you would prob be gorgeous in anything" so she replied "thats for me to know and you to find out" so i was like "oh how do i find out" she was like "idk" so i was like "oh you can txt me a pic" said that to get her number so she said oh i dont have your number so i got it. So now we`ve been txting and for the first two days she would like text alot but every once in a while never reply and an hour or so later ide get a msg "hey" so i figured she must want to talk. So now today i txted her good morning and crap and we talked and again no resonse randomly. so like 6 hours late ri txt again "hey" about an hour later no response. So my plan is just dont text her tomorrow and she if she ever texts me but i want some more opinions. Remember we have only txted because we are on winter break and only have txted about 3 daysohh and what if my phone isnt sending/recieving the msgs? i would feel desperate to send each msg twice for assurance
Don't send each msg twice and text her once tomorrow. She may be very busy. I've encountered a few girls like this. They'll have a full blown convo with you via text then randomly not reply, its not cause they don't wanna talk they just get busy.

Just ask her if she doesn't receive the msgs sometimes or if she's a really busy person tis all.
(12-26-2010, 12:39 AM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Don't send each msg twice and text her once tomorrow. She may be very busy. I've encountered a few girls like this. They'll have a full blown convo with you via text then randomly not reply, its not cause they don't wanna talk they just get busy.

Just ask her if she doesn't receive the msgs sometimes or if she's a really busy person tis all.

she at her beach house in santa barbara not much she could be busy with. Idk if i want to do the last part. It could prob get me the answer is she worth talking to or is she just to busy for me. Either way it comes out bad.
Well I'd rather know the answer than to be kept guessing. It gets frustrating after a while.
(12-26-2010, 01:00 AM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'd rather know the answer than to be kept guessing. It gets frustrating after a while.

i know right. As we are talking ill bring it up tomorrow.
Update: She texted me "good morning" today but i was asleep and responded an hour later.
I find it ridiculous that you kids worry about how long of a delay you need to leave before replying to someone's message or simply freak out because someone didn't answer you back within the usual respond time they usually take. People have lives and are not always clinging to their cell phones. God forbid something comes up and someone doesn't think to check their phone, it doesn't mean anything bad. If you're in a relationship, you better learn to not assume things otherwise it'll be a hellfire. You need to be clear as day with women.

Just ask her if she'd like to go out sometime that way texting won't be such an issue.
Don't over text her,
That can show desperation and make her think your desperate which is a bad sign.
I usually just think that they are busy, and then forget about it until they text me back.
(12-26-2010, 05:01 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]I usually just think that they are busy, and then forget about it until they text me back.

Yet what if she never texts him back?
Pages: 1 2