Support Forums

Full Version: Cheating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay so this girl is asking me to go to her house and she want's to do everything, but have sex. No problem, except I have a girlfriend. Should I go? The girl says she's fine with it being a one night stand and won't tell anybody about it.
Honestly, in my opinion .. i dont wanna sound like some guy who cares about this kind of stuff, but im not going to lie, i've done something like this before.

No, im not some all-time cheater, this was one time. And believe me, it spreads. I wouldn't do it. She's going to end up telling someone, or you are. Then in the long run, you're going to regret it. ( Speaking from my own experience )

Or, it could just stay secret. And noone will tell anyone, and you'll get away with it. Though, sometimes you may regret it.

Anyways, tbh, i've givin you the results. Choose wisely Smile
I'm confused. You said she wants to do everything but sex. You mentioned she has no problem with being a one night stand. Can you clear that up?
I don't think I'll regret it, I'm sort of an apathetic person. Maybe I'll go, I'm still not sure yet, anymore advice?

(12-25-2010, 09:30 PM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. You said she wants to do everything but sex. You mentioned she has no problem with being a one night stand. Can you clear that up?

Such as oral sex, fingering, dry humping etc.
but nothing in the vagina.
You'd be breaking your best friend/current gf's heart.
(12-25-2010, 09:41 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]You'd be breaking your best friend/current gf's heart.

But she wouldn't find out
That's what you think, that's what you hope, that's not the truth.

It will get out eventually; through you, or through her.
The girl agreed to a one night stand and we're really close friends, I think I can trust her to not tell anyone :o
(12-25-2010, 09:51 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]But she wouldn't find out

Give me your address so I can bomb your house.

Thanks
Sigh, don't do it man. I promise you, it's gonna be hella good while you're doing it, but as soon as it's over with and your conscience kicks in you will be in a world of misery created by yourself. A secret is hard to keep, harder to keep from your best friend/gf, but the guilt will burden you.

Don't do it man. You'll regret it. Be satisfied with what you have. If you feel that this chick is worth breaking it off with your gf then do so. Don't hurt your gf by cheating on her.
Pages: 1 2 3