Support Forums

Full Version: To Give or Recieve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tis the season to be giving and receiving, now honestly what would you want more? Kinda selfish but I'd have to receiving being that I have nothing to give.
Honestly, i'd rather recieve. But wouldn't anyone? Anyways..

Recieving -

Recieving to you, is like recieving to anybody. Anybody would like to recieve a present from anyone rather than spend their money, or give away their possessions. But think about the other person when you wouldn't like to give. They'd probably feel kind of left out am i right? Well, just think about it.

Moral is; When you recieve, it's nice. When you give, its even better to know you have made someone else feel the same as you have when you receive.
(12-25-2010, 08:53 PM)Epicly Wrote: [ -> ]Tis the season to be giving and receiving, now honestly what would you want more? Kinda selfish but I'd have to receiving being that I have nothing to give.

Just to be clear, it's not the season to be giving and receiving. It's referred to as the season for giving only because if everyone gives, everyone receives.
My friend gives and receives.

Christmas is just about love <3
Well I prefer receiving obviously, I would like to give but I have nothing to give, lol.
Its nice to be both. By receiving you know and feel that people remembered you. Even if you got gifts you didn't really want or wont need, you can still be thoughtful to give it away to make someone's day better.

It sorta warms your heart to put a smile on someone's face.
Honestly I want more, but your supposed to give.

Victoire
I wouldn't mind giving to some people, but I love receiving aswell.
I like both giving and receiving, but I am really horrible at buying gifts for others. I can't really figure out what people want, without resorting to something simple like gift cards or money.
To be honest, i really, really love to give. I love how people receive, as it gives a good feeling. They are all happy and thankful when you give, that's what i love about it.
Pages: 1 2