Support Forums

Full Version: [Resolved] Tag?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe in the support area we should have open/resolved tags. So people know if they should a thread going or let it die.
Or they could read the thread. It really annoys me when people keep posting in threads that have obviously been resolved.
This could help solve it.
I see no point. What if someone else has a comment or questions?
(10-14-2009, 05:41 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I see no point. What if someone else has a comment or questions?

I think hes trying to say that if a problem is resolved and someone else has the same one, they look in resolved first to see if there problem is there first before they re-post a question.

And if people search they search that section for there problem.
Well it not like it closes teh thread. It gives the user the option to add it to the title.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....1#pid14991 Like if i added that there, maybe 2 useless posts (Mine and the users above me) could've been saved.
(10-14-2009, 07:41 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure about how long you can edit a thread after it was made, but couldn't you just put RESOLVED at the top?

It's 1440 minutes. Just putting that out there.
I honestly don't see the point in this. And about people posting in threads that the issue has already been resolved, so what, if the thread isn't dead. There is more than 1 way to skin a deer.
PaNiK, I hope you weren't implying my post was off topic with that comment Big Grin

In case anyone is curious what I meant by that, I meant there are always different ways to fix an issue. And what may have worked with that person may not necessarily work with another person that is having the same problem.