Support Forums

Full Version: Show you off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When a girl shows you off to her mates, is that a good thing?

(You are seeing each other..)

Introducing you to all her friends and family is the first sign she is starting to truly accept you as her partner.
(12-23-2010, 02:51 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Introducing you to all her friends and family is the first sign she is starting to truly accept you as her partner.

I don't mean it like that. I mean a show off. Like if we round her house and her mates turn up. She wants to kiss me.. Always hold my hand. She does this anyway, but it seems like she wants to show me off to them.. I want to know why?

Any ideas?
She is obviously trying to prove something to someone...but that's all I can gather.

Perhaps one of her friends is jealous of her and she knows it, rubbing it in a little or something lol.
(12-23-2010, 03:19 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps one of her friends is jealous of her and she knows it, rubbing it in a little or something lol.

So is that good on my side?
(12-23-2010, 03:23 PM)Ditz Wrote: [ -> ]So is that good on my side?

It could be...or she is just using you. We need to know the details of your relationship if any.
(12-23-2010, 03:23 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]It could be...or she is just using you. We need to know the details of your relationship if any.

She is not using me. I know that for a fact. Even if random people walk along the street she holds my hand like I am the most important thing in the world. Showing off.
So then what are you asking? Or are you just trying to seamlessly tell some people online you have a girlfriend?

Gotcha.
(12-23-2010, 03:28 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]So then what are you asking? Or are you just trying to seamlessly tell some people online you have a girlfriend?

Gotcha.

I don't have a girlfriend... We are seeing each other! A big difference.

I am asking, If a girl shows off her boy, does that mean its good?
Pages: 1 2 3