Support Forums

Full Version: Help me? I am so mad at my cat, I keep hitting it but he is stole boring.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, support forums, i am having some trouble. I have owned dogs, and they were cool. I just got a cat, and noticed that he never wants to play. I tell the cat to come here and jump in my lap but he sits there..... its getting annoying and i hate him. waste of my time. all he does it sit and stare. than i went to get him food, and he got pissed at me for no reason. i kicked the motherfucker and he started spazing out. im so mad, i get the cat by his neck and squeeze the crap out of it, and punched and slammed its head into the ground. I just realized what i did to it, and i feel so bad. i actually care about him now, even though he is no fun. i plan on saving him, and putting him on the side of the road for some1 to have. should i take him to the animal hospital? the cat is 1 years old. and if i do what do i tell them? how would that happen to my cat, i might get in trouble for abuse. Please give me advice, for my cat is fudged up and isnt moving much...
1, NEVER abuse a cat like that. 2, Take it to a docter.
Well do what Omni would do, kick and ban the cat from the house while he is down.
I suggest you see a therapist asap, and give you cat to a shelter so it can go to a good home.
If you are serious I hope you freakin burn in hell you piece of crap.

If this is a troll then it's the same as above Big Grin
If you abuse animals like that, I think it would be better if you gave the cat away to someone who can care for it and love it. Also please do not get another animal if you are going to abuse it.
1. Call FEMA. 2. Call local veterinarian. 3. Call police and turn yourself in.
1. send me your adress
2. prepare to be shot

Animal abuse isnt something you should even troll about.
Please stop making a mockery of this section. This section isn't for you to boast about your callous attacks on a defenseless cat.