Support Forums

Full Version: What do/did you do when your first pet passed away?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well as the title says, I'm just wondering what some of you did after you lost your first pet. Did you go out a get a new one right away? How long did the mourning process last for you? And lastly If you did get a new pet was it the same feeling wise?
Well, my ex-step-dad killed my first dog. It was traumatizing.. didn't really get another pet soon after. Waited bout a year, when he was gone, then got a new dog Smile
That dog was ran over and i was sad again.
Well my first pet that died was my dogs puppy. I was really sad and depressed.
None of my dogs died yet, one is probably gonna die soon though. Hope it doesn't happen...
Thanks for the input guys my last cat died a couple of months ago and we just got new kittens there fun but not the same if you know what I mean.
(12-21-2010, 07:37 PM)Qwazz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the input guys my last cat died a couple of months ago and we just got new kittens there fun but not the same if you know what I mean.

Yea, you will always remember that one. Kittens are fun though, they are cute Victoire
I put my first pet (Dog) to sleep cause it was getting really old and miserable
I cried for like a day. I loved that cat Sad
I was young, so I cried for days, I've had that pet for years(Pomeranian) , then one day I come home from school, and I found out it died by snake poison(Some snake in my backyard bit the dog.)

Then years later, my rottweiler dies of sickness because of dog food sellers not taking care of their products.

It's saddening, but I got over it :]
The first thing I did was flush it down the toilet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11