Support Forums

Full Version: Well, I'm going to jail.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I heard my ex's boyfriend beat her again, so I decided to teach him a real lesson this time.

Knocked on his door, asked for his name, and then unloaded a good 7 months of anger on him.

What's funny is, he posts pictures of his busted up face on Facebook, claims I jumped him, and claims he won the fight, he's lucky my mate's father pulled my off of him or else he'd be in the hospital right now.

I wish I would of slit his throat when I had the chance.

No respect for women beaters.

Here's one of the pictures from his Facebook.

[Image: ja82fb.jpg]

He said he won the fight? Look at his freakin face!
Lol he bled in a weird way Tongue
(12-19-2010, 03:23 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]Lol he bled in a weird way Tongue

That's how you bleed when you're on the floor crying like a bitch and being repeatedly hammered in the face.
Damn, I'm unsure if I should respect you for that. Tongue
(12-19-2010, 03:28 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I'm unsure if I should respect you for that. Tongue

I didn't do it for respect, I did it because there is no other punishment for this kind of scum.

Women beaters, rapists, and pedophiles should all be put to death, instead, they get a fine and sent on their way.
(12-19-2010, 03:32 PM)Xander Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't do it for respect, I did it because there is no other punishment for this kind of scum.

Women beaters, rapists, and pedophiles should all be put to death, instead, they get a fine and sent on their way.

I agree with you %100 im a teenager and willing to stand up and fight anyone who hits a girl and i dont plan on walking away from something like that from losing...... ill be knocked out or killed before im gonna walk away.
I agree with your actions. Women-beaters should be shot repeatedly in the feet and arms until they die of blood loss. Shame your friends dad pulled you off of him really. But I fully agree with what you did, scum like that deserve it.
While I too dislike guys who hit women, I am always cautious to fully believe a woman's story when it comes to rape/abuse in general, far too many innocent men are in jails and hospitals because of lying, conniving women.
hmm Nicely done xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5